100 White Dresses to Wear to Every Wedding Event
Yes, weddings are about love, commitment and, of course, a great party, but they’re also major fashion events. Seriously. There’s that DDG wedding dress you’ve been dreaming about for like, ever, plus bae’s to-die-for getup, and those of your perfectly put-together wedding party. And while your wedding dress is the centerpiece of the entire event, there are so many other aspects of your wedding (bridal showers, rehearsal dinner, brunches — the list goes on) that deserve just as much sartorial attention. That’s a lot of decision-making, and girl, you already have enough on your plate! That’s why we’ve done a lot of the legwork for you, scoping out everything from laid-back LWDs to ethereal gowns and party-ready frocks, all in iconic shades of white, to help you nail your bridal style game at every turn. Scroll on for 100 stunning white dresses that will keep you looking gorgeous from your engagement party and beyond.
1. Bailey 44 Delos Dress ($395): This fashion-forward crop top and column skirt deliver endless matrimonial opportunities. From urban rooftop soirees to cool industrial lofts, this edgy number was made with contemporary affairs in mind. Going more classic for your “I dos?” It also makes a chic reception outfit and is ideal for a night out on your honeymoon.
2. Tam Giác White Triangle Midi Dolman Open Back Dress ($280): Sophisticated doesn’t even being to cover this architectural stunner. Rockin’ a sleek minimalist sheath on the big day? Consider this the perfect prelude.
3. J.Crew Crepe de Chine Bridal Jumpsuit ($495): We never met a jumpsuit we didn’t like, and this one is no exception. Channel your inner Amal by sporting it at your city hall ceremony along with a dramatic wide brim hat, or pair it up with bright pointed-toe flats and a layered necklace for a one-and-done look that’s idea for that post-wedding brunch.
4. Carol Hannah Bellevue Dress ($1,075): Ballgowns are beautiful, but if killin’ it on the dance floor is high on your wedding must-have list, a wardrobe change is key. This textured tulle number delivers all of your ball gown’s drama, but this baby is ready to bust a move.
5. Daily Look Pleated A-Line Midi Dress ($65): It’s kind of a given that your wedding dress is a one-time-only kind of deal, but you’ll wear this pleated midi again and again. Add it to your week-of wardrobe, then take it along on all your honeymoon adventures.
6. Theia Genevieve Slip Gown ($1,995): Statement-making wedding day style doesn’t have to mean wrapping yourself in a mound of airy tulle. Embroidered paillettes and beads give this slinky sheath a unique textured effect that will blow all of your guests out of the water.
7. Jenny Yoo Hannah Skirt ($395) & Elodie Bustier ($595): You don’t have to invest in two dresses to switch up your look from ceremony to reception. This ethereal tulle skirt is convertible, so you can effortlessly transition your bridal style.
8. Needle & Thread Coppelia Embellished Gauze and Tulle Midi Dress ($260): Frothy tulle and intricate embellishments that sparkle in the light — yes, please. This light and airy dress is perfect for twirling on the dance floor, making it a shoo-in for your reception. Metallic heels and glitzy baubles required.
9. Blush Fashion Tulip Maxi Wedding Gown ($162): If you have a retro-glam extravaganza in the works, this is the dress you need. Wow ’em at your rehearsal dinner with this sultry yet totally classy number or sub it in for the standard bodycon at your bachelorette.
10. Hayley Paige Teresa Gown (Price upon request): Jaws will drop when you strut your stuff down the aisle in this striking celestial gown. Make the open back and daring plunge neckline feel ceremony-appropriate with an airy chiffon cape or illusion bolero.
11. Jovana Markovic The White Silk Dress ($562): This Italian silk dress will send your wedding wardrobe into sartorial overdrive with its sleek, semi-sheer silhouette, sexy side slits and cut out mock neck. Gorgeous doesn’t even cover it. Toss it on for your rehearsal dinner with lace-up pumps and wear it again on your honeymoon with strappy sandals and turquoise jewelry.
12. Kaviar Gauche Virginie Dress ($2,880): Caught between your modern style sensibilities and mom and grandma’s lace-loving ways? This striking twist on a classic mermaid gown is the ultimate compromise, with its ladylike lace bodice, mermaid silhouette and peek-a-boo sheer skirt. Add a detachable skirt for extra coverage (and to keep the other generation happy), then whip it off for the reception and show off those gorgeous gams.
13. Jillian Fellers Silk Crepe Draped Sleeve Wedding Gown ($2,059): Forget about old Hollywood glamour and go way back to the ’30s for an undeniably romantic bridal look. Delicately draped shoulders and a form-fitting bodice leading into a skirt of billowing silk are nothing short of dreamy, plus the soft fabric is crazy comfortable. What more could you ask for?
14. L’Agence Kaela Dress ($425): Just engaged? Invest in this playful ruffled dress. It offers a blank slate for endless wedding-ready looks. Pair it with a metallic belt and bright printed pumps for your bachelorette, then dress it up with a bead and crystal embellished shawl and glitzy kicks for your reception. It even holds it own on your honeymoon with espadrilles and a floppy hat.
15. Dreamers & Lovers Abby Dress ($990): Boho brides, Dreamers and Lovers has your walk-down-the-aisle wardrobe covered. Sans zippers, buttons and fussy fastenings, simply slip it on and get ready to dance the night away under the stars. Flower crowns strongly encouraged.
16. Dress the Population Scarlet Sequin Dress ($218): Get that lacy look without compromising on the sass factor with this sequin-studded dress. The flirty number is practically begging to be a part of your pre-wedding girls-only outing. Rock it with a mother-of-pearl clutch and metallic heels.
17. Marchesa Peony Dress ($3,500): If the big white dress just isn’t your thing, opt for a LWD that packs plenty of pizazz. This playful short style is punctuated with fabric peonies for a dramatic textured look that’s perfect for a modern cocktail-style soiree. Pair it with a gilded headpiece and glittery pumps.
18. Katie May Poipu Gown ($1,700): Sometimes less is more, and this bohemian lace gown is sartorial proof. Corded lace and an OMG-worthy back will make you (and everyone else) swoon hard.
19. Adelyn Rae Embroidered Chiffon Fit & Flare Maxi Dress ($128): A waterfront affair with vows in the sand and an al fresco celebration along the surf calls for a gown with laid-back flair. This fringe-flecked fit-and-flare dress totally nails it with its lightweight chiffon skirt, cut out back and unique embroidered details. The best part? You can totally wear it again and relive every one of those beautiful, blissful moments.
20. Rebecca Schoneveld Phoebe Jean Tailored Bustier Wedding Dress ($1,701): A little bit sexy and a whole lot of sophisticated, this chic column stunner hits all the right notes with its sculptural silhouette, babelicious bustier bodice and playful buckled cincher. Complete the look with a bird cage veil for your “I dos,” then swap it out for a gilded headpiece for the reception.
21. Callahan Crochet Maxi ($264): Twinkling bistro lights, lush arrangements of berry-colored blooms, gorgeous eucalyptus garlands and this romantic crochet dress — it seems to good to be true. Pinch yourself, because this fab fringy frock is real. Style it with loose beachy waves, playful pink lipstick and a lush flower crown.
22. Finders Keepers Stand Still Dress ($160): You’ve got your engagement party look in the bag with this flirty peplum number in tow. Slip into a pair of nude pumps and layer on a lariat necklace, then prepare to impress the soon-to-be ‘rents.
23. Kite and Butterfly Fortuna Gown ($1,925): If you could translate French-girl style into a wedding dress, this is what it would look like. Silk and French Chantilly lace come together to create a dreamy combo of bohemian and of-the-moment style. Those bell sleeves? So Jane Birkin.
24. Przhonskaya White Pattern Dress ($353): Your day-to-day style pushes the envelope, so why settle for anything less when it comes to your wedding day style? Whether you’re in need of a rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon or engagement party gown, this plume-printed shift dress won’t disappoint. Stick with sleek accessories like block heeled pumps, metallic cinchers and lucite chokers to really turn up its avant garde edge.
25. Pink Stitch Allegra Pleated Halter Dress ($157): You’ll feel like a modern-day Marilyn Monroe when you slip into this pleated chiffon dress. It can be effortlessly dressed up or down (simply switch up your ‘do and transition from sandals to strappy stilettos), making it an essential on your honeymoon packing list.
26. Houghton Duncan Gown ($2,450): It-girl bridal brand Houghton wants to change the way you do bridal. With this gown’s sleek design paired with flirty feminine accents like these bodacious ruffles, we’re willing to bet it won’t take long for you to be totally on board. Pair this bold number with a bright red lip, hot pink pumps and a statement cage veil.
27. Pixie Market White Eyelet Dress ($92): Summer might be a long way off, but you’ll be ready for those welcome barbecues and fun wedding weekend festivities with this crazy cute eyelet frock. Flatform sandals and espadrilles keep the look feeling casual, while pumps and cut out booties instantly dress it up.
28. Delphine Manivet Florent Dress ($2,425): Party in the front, classic elegance in the back — the high-low hemline on this dramatic asymmetric gown mean you can go straight from the ceremony to cocktail hour, no costume change needed. Team it with lacy booties, chandelier earrings and a sultry cat eye for a unexpected, show-stopping look.
29. Lois Hazel White and Cream Frayed Dress ($403): For a high-fashion look that feels anything but fussy, stick with relaxed silhouettes laden with standout detailing. This anything-but-average gown would feel right at home in a vineyard, lush garden or rustic farm setting. Dress it up with gilded artisanal jewelry and a coppery smokey eye.
30. J.O.A. Aylin Dress ($80): Your image will be emblazoned in bae’s brain for years to come when you take this lace-inspired number for a spin for your rehearsal dinner. Layer it under a faux fur coat in cold weather for maximum impact.
31. Theia Harlow Sequin Gown ($1,495): Glam doesn’t even begin to cover it. Get your sparkle on all night long by slipping into this shimmery sequined number post-ceremony, or take the unexpected route and rock it right through your nuptials. Let it shine by keeping accessories understated.
32. Odylyne the Ceremony Lillian Gown ($4,000): Lace appliqués, bows and illusion sleeves — it doesn’t get any more romantic than this. Take it to the next level by styling hair into a half-up style with a braided halo dotted with petite florals. So dreamy.
33. J.Crew Dalila Tulle Skirt ($750): A party-ready polka-dot skirt made with the modern bride in mind? We’re in. Layers of dramatic tulle offer offbeat brides a crazy cool alternative to the traditional wedding dress that can be worn again (and again and again).
34. Forever21 Layered Textured Dress ($25): This popover dress is the perfect getup for popping in on newly arrived guests. It sets the tone for all the festivities to come, while keeping things feeling casual and fuss-free.
35. HD in Paris Enid Swing Dress ($148): Short, sweet and perfectly for all those dressy pre-wedding events, this mixed lacy swing dress is ideal for brides on the go. Throw it on and add a pair of statement earrings and you’re ready for a night of clinking glasses and dancing.
36. Daughters of Simone Maya Gown ($752): If you’ve seriously been diggin’ the ’70s vibes currently dominating the fashion scene, meet the dress of your dreams. The off-the-shoulder silhouette is begging to be a part of your summer soiree (gotta show off those sun-kissed shoulders), while airy, ethereal fabrics make bustin’ a move on the dance floor a total breeze.
37. Self-Portrait Guipure Lace and Crepe Maxi Dress ($640): Modern brides, Self-Portrait is looking out for you. The guipure lace bodice offers a cool new take on classic floral lace, while a pleated skirt promising lots of movement brings just as much drama as a flowy tulle, with one drastically different detail — a thigh-high slit that isn’t messing around. Don’t worry — it blends in beautifully, so grandma won’t pass out as you make your way down the aisle. Style it with a bubble veil and vintage baubles.
38. French Connection Pearl Embellished Cage Dress ($398): Your wedding dress might be a tough act to follow, but this intricately embellished party dress has your reception style on lock. The textured lattice detailing and light-catching beads are a fantastic follow-up to a vintage-inspired gown.
39. Mara Hoffman Athena Beaded Gown ($1,600): Okay, so you may not be able to channel your inner goddess on the daily (because dress code), but on your wedding day anything is fair game, and that’s where this Grecian gown comes in. The beadwork gives its just the right amount of glitz, while offering a unique alternative to classic lace.
40. Jesús Peiró Embellished Embroidered Cap Sleeve Dress ($4,235): It might be a bit more glam than your average t-shirt dress, but the statuesque style of this paillette-packed gown delivers that frill-free feel you totally dig. If that doesn’t grab your attention, the keyhole back and fabric-covered buttons totally will. What’s a wedding dress without a bit of pizazz?
41. Amanda Wakeley Amelia Strapless Wedding Dress (Price upon request): Who ever said ruffles can’t be cool obviously never laid eyes on this to-die-for design. The figure-hugging silhouette is straight-up swoon-worthy, while the tiers of understated ruffles deliver major visual intrigue. No need for a second dress — there’s no way to top this one.
42. Sarah Seven Dress No. 1 ($620): Oh, the possibilities. Whether you wear it at a bridal shower, engagement party or post-bridal bash, this lacy number always delivers. With a scalloped hemline hitting just below the knee and lacy illusion sleeves, the ladylike silhouette effortlessly balances out the slightly racy plunge neckline for an elegant and romantic look.
43. Jenny Yoo Sophia Gown ($1,200): There’s no rule that says you have to wear white on your wedding day, so if you’re looking for something with a bit more wow-factor, embrace florals instead. Pair it with a lace-edged veil and gilded laurel headpiece and you’ll knock ’em dead.
44. Anne Barge “Waverly” Silk Taffeta Wedding Dress ($5,710): You don’t need beaded embellishments, sequins or layers of ladylike lace to make a statement. Pearly ribbon appliqués artfully laid in an asymmetric fashion are a subtle touch that will bring in a flood of compliments and double taps.
45. Navy London Midi Dress With Tulle Skirt ($136): Take your look in a flirty direction for your bridal shower or luncheon with a midi dress that does it all — lace, tulle and a lingerie-inspired bodice. Nailed it.
46. Reformation Sera Dress ($598): You already love It-girl brand Reformation, so getting married in one of their killer frocks is kind of a no-brainer. The floor-length gown is understated, elegant and totally on-trend — everything you’d expect from the eco-chic label. There’s just one thing… you might be tempted to walk backwards down the aisle to show off that breathtaking back.
47. Stevie May Endeavour Dress ($260): Floral crochet that drapes beautifully across the body has a romantic, free-wheelin’ feel that we think the likes of Stevie Nicks would love. Translation: this is the dress you need at your rustic-chic love fest.
48. Kavier Gauche Papillion D’Amour Dress ($3,076): Consider your search for “the one” over. Fragile butterfly appliqués, flowy ivory tulle and — wait for it — POCKETS are too good to pass up.
49. Dorothy Perkins AX Paris Cream Floral Print Dress ($59): Obviously, an on-point morning-after outfit is in order (you can’t just rock sweats at your post-bridal brunch) and this sleek floral number steps in to take over where your DDG gown left off.
50. Zimmerman Empire Papier Dress ($1,950): Sometimes the perfect dress is hiding in the most unexpected places, and that’s totally the case here with this polka-dot Zimmerman dress. RTW translates into standout rehearsal dinner dress or out-of-the-box wedding dress with the addition of a playful blusher veil and lace-up heels.
51. Locke Bride Modern Bias Cut Dress ($595): If you’re looking for a dress that can pull double duty, this modern bias cut number is it. It’s understated enough to rock at a city hall ceremony, but is cool enough to give everyone the chills as you swish into your unforgettable after party. Wear it again at formal events with colorful jewelry and patterned pumps.
52. Ellery Advance Dress With Draped Sleeves ($1,250): While you could totally wear this to any one of your pre-wedding events, the ceremony and reception are where this artful design will really shine. Look to the gilded age for inspiration by teaming it with a gold head piece, dramatic drop earrings and bold berry lipstick. For the ceremony, add a classic fingertip-length veil for a bit of added drama.
53. Made With Love Bridal Frankie Dress ($1,800): Timeless elegance with a few modern touches (hello, pockets!) is what you’ll get with this stunning dress. A deep v-neckline, lacy train and ruching details serve up the ultimate blend of sex appeal, glamour and effortlessness.
54. Alice McCall White Lovelight Crochet Dress ($315): Kick off the wedding festivities with a semi-sheer midi dress with plenty of personality. Broderie anglaise gives guests a fashion-forward taste of the sartorial delights to come, but will also knock your post-ceremony look out of the park.
55. BCBGMAXAZRIA Geometric Lace Dress With Corded Detail ($898): Dragging that beautiful arrangement of organza, lace and tulle through sand, dirt and grass just isn’t going to fly. This bohemian number was made with bonfires, dancing and s’mores-making in mind, making it your go-to for all those after-hours festivities.
56. C/meo Collective Small Things Dress ($189): Your girls know you don’t mess around when it comes to GNO, but mark our words: this clean-cut cape dress will up the ante. Style it with a layered pendant necklace and platform heels.
57. BB Dakota Manda Dress ($100): You’ll be hitting the sand like it’s your job when your honeymoon rolls around, so a cute coverup that can effortlessly transition from beach bumming to restaurant-ready is definitely in order. Toss on a statement necklace and gladiator sandals for instant polish.
58. Solace London Larina Maxi Dress ($195): Formal rehearsal dinners and receptions alike would benefit from the sartorial prowess of this ultra modern design. Put on the glitz with shoulder-grazing drop earrings and a crystal-studded cuff. Who said bridal has to mean boring?
59. Zimmerman Empire Virtue Jumpsuit ($740): Forget everything you know about the “second dress.” This scalloped lace jumpsuit is here to help you nail that choreographed dance you’ve been practicing for months (without any wardrobe malfunctions) and keep your look on lock. #Skills.
60. BCBG Caryn Wrap Vest ($248): Bringing the sass factor to your bachelorette is non-negotiable. Add this #girlboss blazer-inspired dress to your bridal wardrobe ranks and get ready to turn heads left and right.
61. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Fringed Dress ($495): Clambakes, barbecues and other laid-back pre-wedding festivities call for pieces that can kick it all casual like. This fun fringed frock fits the bill, and it’ll bring it on your honeymoon too. Toss on a bright fringe necklace for a pop of energetic color.
62. Hatch Slouch Crepe de Chine Dress ($198): If you’re hosting a destination affair and hopping on a plane immediately afterwards, maximizing your wardrobe is essential — otherwise, be prepared to pay some serious baggage fees! This crazy comfy crepe de chine dress is incredibly versatile, so you can count on it to keep you looking good all wedding week long and beyond. Sandals and sneakers keep it casual, while heels and sleek jewelry make it feel evening appropriate.
63. For Love and Lemons Luna Maxi Dress ($246): While you can totally go all out with your look with a casual affair in the works, dresses that combine classic elements with setting-sensitive appeal are just as flawless. This striking midi dress has the ladylike feel you’d expect from a more formal, traditional gown with a silhouette and chic cut out details that are perfect for a backyard or relaxed urban celebration.
64. The Jetset Diaries Castello Dress ($198): Show-stopping second dress for a romantic bohemian soiree or sexy post-nuptials night-out getup. You make the call. Either way, you’ll straight up stun.
65. Odylyne The Ceremony Fairy Loren Cape & Isabella Dress ($4,500): Between the embroidered rhinestone cape that is so on trend and the divine draped silk de chine sheath dress, this whimsical combo checks all the boxes. A statement headpiece is definitely in order.
66. EDIT Sleeveless Midi Dress ($350): Redefine bridal style in a dropped waist dress that feels runway ready. Counter its modern vibe with romantic retro add-ons, like a Juliet veil, ankle strap block heels, art deco accoutrements and a cascading bouquet.
67. Amanda Wakeley Hemera Wedding Dress (Price upon request): You’ll feel like Queen Bey herself when you slip into this diva-approved dress. With Swarovski beading on the bodice and tonal beads draped across the shoulder, the drama of this piece is real. Style hair into an unkempt fishtail braid with gilded leaf adornments for a look of all-out bohemian opulence.
68. Halston Heritage Belted Crepe Gown ($495): Show-stopping style for under $500 — nope, you’re not dreaming. The removable belt on this sexy, sophisticated gown can easily be swapped out for a bold metallic cincher. Wear this one to your rehearsal dinner or reception.
69. C/meo Collective Talk It Out Dresss ($180): After a night of celebrating, exhausted (though elated) doesn’t even begin to explain how you’re feeling. Toss on this easy-breezy dress for a morning-after outfit that won’t let your style sensibilities down.
70. Pixie Market Diana Lace Beaded Midi Dress ($79): One-and-done dressing is kind of your jam, whether its just an average day or a special event, which is exactly why you’ll love this lace midi. The accessories are built right in, so all you have to do is toss it on and go.
71. Delphine Manivet Hyppolite Dress ($3,263): Minimalists, rejoice! This silky sheath was made with you in mind. Purposeful yet understated details, like a gathered waist and elegant draping, eliminate the need for glitzy, attention-grabbing accents. They’ll captivate the room with their effortless elegance.
72. Theia Patricia Mermaid Gown ($1,995): While there’s no doubt all eyes will be on you as you walk down the aisle, just in case you’re worried, let this feathery mermaid gown reassure you. Trust us when we say that there’ll be no question about who is the belle of the ball.
73. Opening Ceremony Talene Cascade Sleeve Dress ($450): When in doubt, always go for the statement sleeves. Waterfall sleeves turn what would be anytime-appropriate attire into a reception-ready dress. Amp up the style factor with an embellished headpiece (the sparklier the better), glitter-flecked heels and drop earrings.
74. Self-Portrait Scluptured Teardrop Dress With Peplum ($520): Conventional won’t cut it on your wedding day, which is why you’ve decided to ditch tradition and rock a LWD. This crocheted number shows off your trendsetting side while still keeping it sweet. Top it off with a bird cage veil, white pumps and lacy socks for a decidedly bridal feel.
75. Reformation Citrine Dress ($518): You’re a no-frills kind of girl, and you need a wedding dress that will live up to your BS-free standards. Reformation’s Citrine dress is just what you need, with its relaxed fit, sexy v-neckline and belted waist. Delicate jewelry lets the dress’s simplicity (your fave feature) shine, but definitely allow yourself to go a little crazy with the shoes. Because why not?
76. Truvelle Sierra Dress ($1,5378): Rose gold sequins? Bring it on. Once your wedding pics make their way onto Insta and Facebook, be prepared to see your sparkle-studded gown everywhere (you fashion darling you). This dress has #viral written all over it.
77. Dreamers and Lovers Azalea Lace Gown ($1,345): If you have vintage-inspired motifs dancing through your head, this one-of-a-kind dress is what you need to make your romantic-retro vision complete. Let the unique lace details take center stage by going easy on the extras.
78. Odylyne the Ceremony Anna Gown ($2,750): Crop tops have become a major thing in the world of bridal, much to the delight of fashion-forward brides. Challenge the status quo by rocking your own two-piece for your walk down the aisle. Pair it with a sleek choker necklace and cuff for an ultra modern take on the traditional bridal look.
79. BCBG Laurice Floral Lace Tunic Dress ($298): Keep everyone guessing with a folksy lace dress with a tonal slip that creates an illusion of sheerness and endless allure. Rock it with cute clogs for a laid-back bridal luncheon, then dress it up with strappy sandals and an ear cuff for after-hours fun on your honeymoon.
80. Judy Wu Beaded Tee Dress ($416): Athleisure enthusiasts and lazy girls alike will obsess over this funky beaded t-shirt dress. Wear it with slip-on sneakers for a day of pampering with your bridesmaids, then dress it up at night with booties and geometric earrings.
81. Jill Stuart Vega Dress ($438): Channel a little Audrey Hepburn elegance with this unique design from Jill Stuart. Polished, sophisticated and even a little bit edgy, this high-neck beauty is sure to steal the show. Play up the dress’s it-factor with a pair of colorful pumps.
82. Monique Lhuillier Tea Length Dress ($3,400): Say sayonara to standard and embrace the unexpected with a tea-length dress that plays with contrast and gains a modern feel with cheeky cut outs punctuating the high-neck lace bodice. Lacy pumps and dramatic double-sided pearl studs are highly recommended.
83. Jovana Markovic White Dress ($420): Bohemian dresses are the bread and butter of beachfront ceremonies, but if that doesn’t quite jive with your sense of style it can be hard to know where to start your wedding dress search. Asymmetric styling and frill-free design are the answer to your bridal wardrobe woes. Sure, it’s unconventional, but it’s totally you. Wear it with a bib necklace for your vows in the sand, then add streamlined sandals to break down on the dance floor during the reception.
84. Inbal Dror BR-16-17 (Price upon request): “Oh girlllll, you nailed it,” is what they’ll say when you walk down the aisle in this dramatic tulle vision. Blush underlays, rose embroidery and an off-the-shoulder neckline adorned with petal-like detailing is the equivalent of romance in tangible form.
85. Cleo and Clementine Juliana Gown ($1,280): You’ll feel like a princess (of the #girlboss variety, of course) the minute you wrap yourself in this whimsical frothy tulle gown. Wear your hair up in a pretty top knot wrapped in silvery metallic florals.
86. Jealousy Wave Dress ($274): Channel the modern-industrial vibe of a warehouse or loft venue with a rehearsal dinner or reception dress with bold graphic elements and a fluid silhouette. Architectural heels and baubles are a major yes.
87. Grace Loves Lace Inca Dress (from $2,081): Why mess with a classic? This elegant lace gown has bridal written all over it, but not in a flashy, over-the-top way. Perfect for the Boheme or the traditionalist, it’ll straight up stun with its delicate French lace.
88. Daughters of Simone Olsen Gown ($3,200): Skipping the iconic wedding gown doesn’t meaning giving up your dramatic train dreams. This bohemian beauty has the free-wheelin’ feel and the quintessentially bridal detail you’re looking for — a show-stopping train. Wear your hair down in beach babe waves woven with dainty blooms for a lovely, ethereal look.
89. Missguided Floral Bodycon Dress ($93): Take on your bachelorette party in style with a badass bodycon dress with coyly placed floral appliqués. For extra oomph, style it with metallic ankle strap d’Orsay pumps and a cuff worn on your bicep.
90. J.Crew Amelia Skirt ($695): Why wear a wedding dress when you can have a wedding skirt that looks like that, especially when its flirty tiered layers were inspired by the classic love story in Roman Holiday? For the ceremony, pair it with a lacy high-neck top and chapel-length veil, then jazz it up with a silky cami and statement necklace for the reception.
91. Forever21 Mockneck Cutout Shift Dress ($28): Whip out this contemporary cool shift and a carefully curated selection of minimalist bracelets for your engagement party and watch as the compliments start rolling in.
92. Truvelle Brianna Dress ($1,502): This custom-made gown is all about the party in the back, with a statement-making silk bow that serves as the chiffon dream’s piece de resistance. Forgo the veil and let this stunning detail shine.
93. Jenny Packham Lilya Gown (Price upon request): If you’re looking for a gown that embodies old world glamour, this bedazzled sheath is it. A sideswept ‘do and fiery red lips scream Hollywood starlet, while natural-looking makeup and a slightly tousled updo make the dress take on 1920s-inspired elegance.
94. Grace Loves Lace Verdelle Gown ($846): Offering the perfect balance of bohemian luxury and Grace Kelly elegance, this lavish European lace gown takes it to the next level with a sexy split seam and jaw-dropping cape. Just add glittery drop earrings and prepare to stun.
95. FoxieDox Pintucked Dress ($69): After the party is the after party, and that’s where this structured short-sleeve shift comes in. Rock it with those Insta-worthy wedding shoes and add a few gold bangles for a cool, contemporary look.
96. Self-Portrait Azalea Lace Dress ($480): This decidedly feminine frock has a fun, devilish side — romantic lace gives way to sheer panels that make you look twice. Pair it with sexy cage heels the night before or rock it as you bust a move on the dance floor after saying tying the knot.
97. Grace Loves Lace Sarah Dress ($870): Lightweight chiffon that exudes romance, French lace and tulle flowers along the straps — this open-back dress has it all. Complete the DDG look with a delicate crown of baby’s breath and dainty chain bracelet.
98. Viva Aviva Ryoma Dress ($595): Bombshell alert — this two-piece number is draped in structural ruffles that will turn your bridal look upside down. It’s not for the faint of heart.
99. English Factory Lace Dress ($84): Enlist the help of this cute dress to make your bridal shower that much sweeter. The lace shell keeps things feeling bridal, while the denim accents are all about keepin’ it real. Pair it with point-toe flats or playful lace-up oxfords.
100. Sea Embroidered Organza Strapless Dress ($435): Save this embroidered beauty for the first night of your honeymoon to keep that wedded bliss going strong. Bright pumps and hoops keep the sophisticated lace number feeling fun and fabulous.
Which of those OMG-worthy gowns was your fave? Follow us Pinterest for more style and wedding inspo!