23 Beautiful Bridal Accessories Under $100
Alright, so you’ve got a brand new sparkler on your left hand? Let us guess — your “I Do” Pinterest board is exploding with pics, your DIY-loving, creative mind is going crazy with ideas and you can pretty much hear wedding bells all day long? Yes? We thought so. Soon to follow, you’ll find yourself fixated on all the stylish accessories you could possibly pair with it. So to save you time from daydreaming (and money, ’cause we’re cool like that :), we found 23 gorgeous picks that are all less than $100. See? Snagging fabulous bridal accessories for your big day is totally possible on a budget!
1. Tessa Kim Double Layer Birdcage Veil ($90): Chic, stylish, indescribably pretty… we could go on and on throwing out reasons why we’re over the moon for this veil, but we’ll just let that “too good to be true” price do the talking.
White Owl and her collection of lace jewelry. In fact, we suggest you drop everything and head over to her page now — more amazing styles and colors are waiting!
3. Tulle Fingertip Length Bridal Veil ($80): Wedding veils are notoriously budget-breaking, but this lovely example shows it’s not impossible to find a stunning veil at a good price.
Anthropologie-loving gal who loves a good deal. For realz, can you believe that price? Total bargain right here, ladies.
5. Floral Headband ($35): We just adore this bridal headband because it’s feminine and soft, but totally attention-grabbing, too!
6. Bride Stud Earrings ($3): WHAT! These studs say it all. And they’re just $3!!!
need a bouquet?
8. Vintage Crystal Hair Comb ($39): If you’re channeling a vintage bride, this hair piece is key. It’s made of gold metal with pearl beads and rhinestones, but it’ll make your locks look like a million bucks.
9. Sequin Scattered Box Clutch ($68): Would you define your style as modern chic meets glitzy glamour? Then we couldn’t even imagine a more perfect (and affordable) clutch for a bride like you! This one’s so cute, we wouldn’t judge you if you wore it again.
10. Beaded Lead Headband ($78): We wholeheartedly believe that a day isn’t complete without a little sparkle — especially your wedding day.
11. Baublebar Cape Knot Bracelet ($22): Yes, we know this rope bracelet is as casual as jewelry gets, but hear us out: We just love the idea of a bride wearing this tied knot bracelet on the day she “ties the knot”!
12. Boho Floral Crown ($70): Flower crowns are undoubtedly one of our favorite bridal accessory picks, but decorating your ‘do with real blooms is one of the most expensive accents you could add to your wedding day look. An easy compromise? A unique piece like this one featuring fake florals.
13. Gold Wedding Belt ($59): A gold bridal belt is an easy peasy and wallet-friendly way to take your wedding dress to a whole new level.
14. Crystal Bridal Chain ($75): Dying to look like a princess on your wedding day? This headpiece should certainly do the trick.
15. Upper Arm Cuff Bracelet ($37): Embrace your inner goddess with this chic accessory. A delicate arm cuff like this might be our favorite unexpected bridal accessory.
Twigs + Honey is hands down the go-to designer for incredible, handmade wedding veils and bridal hairpieces. Their creations are just that good. But don’t let all the hype fool you — you don’t have to go broke to be able to rock one of their pieces on your big day.
BHLDN? Us, too, so when we spotted this elegant bracelet, we just knew we had to share.
18. Vintage Inspired Lace Bridal Cap ($84): If we’re dreaming and this bridal cap isn’t real, please don’t wake us up. Okay, we kid, but wouldn’t this be a truly amazing accessory for a retro-obsessed bride?
19. Florrie Mitton Promise Silk Bow Garter ($78): This designer started making waves with brides a few years back when she launched her first collection of beautiful garters. Today, you can still snag one of her pretty designs — like the ultra-gorg pick we’ve shared here — at a budget-friendly price.
20. English Rose Tulle Bridal Hair Flower ($75): This stunning hairpiece has us imagining an intimate garden wedding full of whimsical and romantic details.
21. Charming Charlie Spotlight Sparkle Necklace ($35): Okay, okay, we believe Marilyn now. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
Kim Kardashian was seen wearing one at her second wedding. We can see why — they’re a romantic and effortless way to make a fashion statement.
23. Gold + Teal Handmade Pendant Necklace ($37): Need a little “something blue”? Look no further! This pendant necklace is an ideal bauble.