23 Bachelorette Party Dresses for Every Bride-to-Be
While there’s really nothing that can overshadow the classic WBD (white bachelorette dress), some bachelorette parties just call for a more innovative, personality-filled outfit. After all, it’s a party all about you, so you should be sporting the style you love best! No matter what kind of dress you’re looking for, simple, sparkly or super chic, you’re sure to love these 23 choices we’ve picked for every bride-to-be.
2. Alice + Olivia Short Sleeve Goddess Dress ($208): We had to include at least one reliable WBD. And this simple silhouette with draped detailing is sure to make you feel like a goddess.
3. Zara Low Back Dress ($40): Turn heads without breaking the bank in this orange dress from Zara. Keyhole detailing on the front and a sexy, low back keep things flirty and fun.
4. ASOS Midi Pencil Dress With Ruffle Back ($86): This sleek and sexy backless number is kicked up a notch with ruffle detailing. Perfect for a truly adult occasion.
5. French Connection Waterfront Parade Dress ($160): A crisp, winter white dress like this is seasonally versatile and all but plain. We’re totally into the lace v-neck and square hemline too.
7. Jay Godfrey Nugent Dress ($345): Stand out in the crowd with a bright red number. You’ll be the center of attention all night long.
9. Alice + Olivia Lollie Dress ($446): This is the dress you dreamed of when you were little. Rhinestones, pockets and a full skirt make it the vision of your most creative imagination.
13. Embroidered Strapless Dress ($60): Cream is a great color that flatters most skin tones and looks fab with some coordinating neutral accessories.
14. French Connection Marie Stretch Embroidered Flare Dress ($268): Keep it classy while still showing off your daring side in this LBD.
15. Alice + Olivia Hilta Beaded Dress ($898): This lace and sequin pick has a removable overlay that lets you decide just how glam you want the evening to be.
16. Club Monaco Emily Dress ($369): Jazz things up with this incredible beaded trim. And that low back is definitely going to draw some attention to your crew.
17. Alice + Olivia Devorah Bustier Mini Dress ($698): With a boned bustier for some sexy style and floral lace appliques for a bridal touch, you could totally wear this dress to the bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner.
18. ASOS Coast Paparazzi Dress ($275): If ever there was a night to feel like a princess, it’s the night of your bachelorette party. Keep things magical with a plunging v-neck and shiny gold hue, with all the sequins and tulle you can handle.
19. Tibi Cobra Jacquard Sleeveless Dress ($294): For the urban glam bride, this faux snakeskin jacquard dress features a pleated skirt and a zippered front.
20. ASOS Tall Amazing Embellished Shift Dress ($143): Hey tall girls, enjoy a low-cut frock with a variety of embellishments, all designed to fit your long-limbed needs.
21. Dorothy Perkins Wrap Over Bodycon Dress ($99): Spice up the party with hot pink fabric, an asymmetrical hem and a beaded collar. This look is ideal for cocktails and a night on the town.
22. Strappy Mini Dress ($103): This dress gives off an eye-catching vibe, with a dipping neckline, one shoulder strap and super hot open back styling. We know you’ll want to wear it again and again.
23. ASOS Frock and Frill Double Tiered Dress ($98): Tap into the flapper inside of you with some sequin embellishment and this gorgeous ’20s style.
What’s your favorite bachelorette party look? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.