While there’s really nothing that can overshadow the classic WBD (white bachelorette dress), some bachelorette parties just call for a more innovative, personality-filled outfit. After all, it’s a party all about you, so you should be sporting the style you love best! No matter what kind of dress you’re looking for, simple, sparkly or super chic, you’re sure to love these 23 choices we’ve picked for every bride-to-be.
2. Alice + Olivia Short Sleeve Goddess Dress ($208): We had to include at least one reliable WBD. And this simple silhouette with draped detailing is sure to make you feel like a goddess.
3. Zara Low Back Dress ($40): Turn heads without breaking the bank in this orange dress from Zara. Keyhole detailing on the front and a sexy, low back keep things flirty and fun.
4. ASOS Midi Pencil Dress With Ruffle Back ($86): This sleek and sexy backless number is kicked up a notch with ruffle detailing. Perfect for a truly adult occasion.
5. French Connection Waterfront Parade Dress ($160): A crisp, winter white dress like this is seasonally versatile and all but plain. We’re totally into the lace v-neck and square hemline too.
7. Jay Godfrey Nugent Dress ($345): Stand out in the crowd with a bright red number. You’ll be the center of attention all night long.
9. Alice + Olivia Lollie Dress ($446): This is the dress you dreamed of when you were little. Rhinestones, pockets and a full skirt make it the vision of your most creative imagination.
13. Embroidered Strapless Dress ($60): Cream is a great color that flatters most skin tones and looks fab with some coordinating neutral accessories.
14. French Connection Marie Stretch Embroidered Flare Dress ($268): Keep it classy while still showing off your daring side in this LBD.
15. Alice + Olivia Hilta Beaded Dress ($898): This lace and sequin pick has a removable overlay that lets you decide just how glam you want the evening to be.
16. Club Monaco Emily Dress ($369): Jazz things up with this incredible beaded trim. And that low back is definitely going to draw some attention to your crew.
17. Alice + Olivia Devorah Bustier Mini Dress ($698): With a boned bustier for some sexy style and floral lace appliques for a bridal touch, you could totally wear this dress to the bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner.
18. ASOS Coast Paparazzi Dress ($275): If ever there was a night to feel like a princess, it’s the night of your bachelorette party. Keep things magical with a plunging v-neck and shiny gold hue, with all the sequins and tulle you can handle.
19. Tibi Cobra Jacquard Sleeveless Dress ($294): For the urban glam bride, this faux snakeskin jacquard dress features a pleated skirt and a zippered front.
20. ASOS Tall Amazing Embellished Shift Dress ($143): Hey tall girls, enjoy a low-cut frock with a variety of embellishments, all designed to fit your long-limbed needs.
21. Dorothy Perkins Wrap Over Bodycon Dress ($99): Spice up the party with hot pink fabric, an asymmetrical hem and a beaded collar. This look is ideal for cocktails and a night on the town.
22. Strappy Mini Dress ($103): This dress gives off an eye-catching vibe, with a dipping neckline, one shoulder strap and super hot open back styling. We know you’ll want to wear it again and again.
23. ASOS Frock and Frill Double Tiered Dress ($98): Tap into the flapper inside of you with some sequin embellishment and this gorgeous ’20s style.
What’s your favorite bachelorette party look? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.