So, the inauguration happened, and we don’t know where to begin. We shed a few tears, Hollywood reacted and we officially bid adieu to the most beloved first couple of our generation. ICYMI, American Apparel left us too, leaving behind a whirlwind of changes and a brand new hair-a (get it?!). While a little retail therapy always helps, not to mention the wonders of a shiny new rose gold mani, Jemima Kirke’s cathartic hair cut got us seriously considering a newly-shorn look. Selena Gomez already followed suit with a brand new cut of her own, and once you peek at these 16 celebrity hairstyles, the next hair changeup might be on you.
1. Gina Rodriguez: We’re obvi loving that sleek center-parted bob in Gina’s dark, winter-ready hue. And TBH, the sight of our selfie-loving former Prez helps too.
2. Zoe Kravitz: Never in our lives have we seen a more beautiful pout than the moody and fabulous look on Zoe Kravitz. Her platinum blonde braids are worn long down her back with an on-trend center-part and an edgy AF undercut that screams: “Cool-Girl.” #Mood.
3. Sarah Hyland: One look at Sarah’s wavy and voluminous bob has us hankering for a shorter ‘do ourselves. The haute little look brings a whole lotta sass for a style that we love on this It-girl.
4. Amanda Seyfried: LOL. When all else fails, Amanda knows the power of a little facial hair to change up your look. That being said, we give her mad props for her color-coordination with the ‘stache in her goofy-to-the-max selfie.
5. Hailey Baldwin: Our jaws dropped to the floor at first sight of Hailey’s pastel pink strands. We never protest when a model goes grunge, and who wouldn’t la-la-LOVE this shade on her complexion?
6. Jourdan Dunn: This. Is. Amazingness. Jourdan shed her uber-long locks for this fresh and breezy little bob with waves that remind us of a ’90s-supermodel. Love it.
7. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Dayum! The ever-glamorous Rosie HW debuted a shaggy blonde ‘do with some deliciously choppy texture. The trendy center part and the shag-fabulous style yield a totally new look for the timeless beauty.
8. Khloe Kardashian: The most outspoken Kardashian (and bonafide babe) stepped out in two blonde braids with extra long… fringe? We’re always a fan of a basic set of pigtails, with extra emphasis on the tails this time.
9. Kendall Jenner: Is it just us, or is Kendall the all-time master of the season’s trendy topknot? She’s dominated the ‘do from the most casual of looks to the red carpet-worthy style shown here.
10. Chrissy Teigen: Cute couple alert! Chrissy got playful with BAE in coordinating KFC onesies, wearing her long, silky strands in two off-centered buns.
11. Miley Cyrus: Miley posted this throwback shot of her totally twinning with Dolly Parton. It takes a total badass to flaunt this piece-y and voluminous throwback ‘do — then again, that is what she’s known for.
12. Ciara: OMFG. Ciara’s luminous pregnancy glow is matched by the brown-to-bronde ombre hues in her hair. Our girl is rocking the wavy style with her soft part on the side and some babe-worthy side bangs to complete the look.
13. Janelle Monae: Holy throwback! Janelle Monae went full-blown ’80s with a hairstyle from “many moons ago” for a photoshoot at NASA. That serious blunt-cut has oodles of volume and the geometric shape of another hair-a.
14. Lily Collins: Lily calls this look the “after work tangle and tossle,” leaving her styling secrets to the imagination. We can only dream that her short-hair feels as light as it looks.
15. Zendaya: Zendaya always slays, but when a tiara’s involved? Game over. We’re in love with the bohemian princess’s soft and silky strands and the colorful vibes of her eclectic topper.
16. Nina Dobrev: Here’s Nina’s debut on “Curls Gone Wild!” Nina’s been rocking this adorable raven-haired bob that even looks gorg when she goofs around on-set. PS: Sorry for that awful pun!
Which of these looks was your hairspiration this week? Let us know on Pinterest!