The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
Summer calls for fuss-free looks, saltwater-infused hair and rocking your natural locks, which is exactly what we spotted this week on the ‘Gram. From simple beach waves to super high ponytails and tons of color updates, it was a major week in celebrity hair. Here are the 10 best celebrity hair looks from the past seven days.
1. Shay Mitchell: Don’t get us wrong — we love Shay Mitchell’s lovely dark locks. That said, we are obsessed AF with her refreshed strawberry blonde hair color for summer. It warms her face up and goes perfectly with bronzed skin.
2. SarahHyland: While we all thought Sarah Hyland’s latest dye job was reminiscent of Ginger Spice, it was totally temporary. Sarah rocked the red for a few days because she was in the middle of transitioning her hair back to blonde for her Modern Family role — and we were FOOLED!
3. SerenaWilliams: Um, I’m completely obsessed with everything about this picture. Beyond the pure power and confidence Serena exudes, her hair is seriously on point. Her super high ponytail has an Ariana Grande-like feel to it, but her natural waves and texture give it a totally fresh spin.
4. Miranda Kerr: The newly engaged (to Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel) model is sporting a fresh bob this week. A soft side part is the perfect style for a haircut like this because it gives a natural lift to the hair at the root. Spritz on some texturizing spray and you’re good to go!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on
5. Emily Ratajkowski: From the looks of Emily’s Instagram photo caption, she could be using a hair hack that creates faux bangs via face-framing fringe from a high ponytail. Regardless of whether or not the bangs are real, she looks amazing (as always).
6. Mariah Carey: Mariah Carey soaked up the sun and saltwater while she was on vacay with her fam this week, and we *love* what it did to her hair. That texture! Those curls! As if this stylish lady needed another reason to seriously work it.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @bryancranston with @repostapp ・・・ My 1st Instagram! What better than being with @jlo and #LinManuelMiranda at @todayshow. Their song "Love Make The World Go Round" is fantastic. I'm in! Hope you will be too. 100% of proceeds go to #SomosOrlando https://smarturl.it/LMTWGR #lifemade #breakingbad #actorsactor
A post shared by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on
7. Jennifer Lopez: FYI: Texture, half-up topknots and beachy waves are not going out of style any time soon. Jennifer Lopez’s balanced look — thanks to her casual-but-styled hair — is a great go-to if you don’t have a ton of time to fuss over your hair.
8. Sophia Amoruso: Who needs hair ties?! Not our favorite girl boss! The Nasty Gal founder rocked thick pigtail braids sans elastic band. Instead, she just let the braids do their thing and dubbed them “lazy braids.”
9. CiaraWilson: Note the new last name, y’all! The stunning newlywed posted a photo from her bachelorette party rocking #WokeUpLikeThis beachy waves that looked perfect with her bridal bathing suit.
10. Blake Lively: Tousled waves are everywhere these days, but Blake Lively took a totally different approach to her ‘do with structured, old Hollywood curls. The softness of this look keeps Blake’s hair looking shiny, healthy and straight up flawless.
Follow us on Pinterest for more hair inspo.