Bon Voyage! 15 Chic Pieces of Luggage That Go the Distance
Ski season and spring break might be behind us but that means it’s time to start planning summer trips! The search for the right luggage can be the most uninspiring part of planning a vacation or long weekend, so we’ve rounded up 15 options perfect for folks who like their bags both stylish and efficient.
1. Pantone Suitcases ($168): I mean, these suitcases are Pantone-themed. What more do you need to know?
2. Herschel Weekender ($100): Perfect for a quick weekend trip, we love how this duffle echoes the hues of sand and sky.
3. Lipault Cabin Suitcase ($200): This sturdy little carry on comes in an array of bold, bright colors.
4. Globe-Trotter ($1,750): On the investment side of the luggage coin, this beautiful piece would also work as a low coffee table in an eclectic living room.
5. Herschel Parcel ($240): A step up from that rolling duffle you had in college, this number by Herschel is great for a long trip.
6. No. 166 Large Carryall ($350): We love the denim in this one!
7. Anna Sui x Tumi ($595): Go designer or go home! Okay not really, but we’re definitely digging the springy florals in the Anna Sui Tumi collection.
8. Spacepak ($325): This straightforward suitcase includes 3 packing bags, folding board, and a laptop compartment. And it doesn’t look half bad!
9. Hideo Gravity ($255): Made of strong polycarbonate, this suitcase weighs in at just over 6 pounds when it’s empty. Great for folks who need to travel as light as possible.
10. Canvas Overnight Bag ($37): You have to find yourself in the J.Crew Kids’ section to come across this bright canvas darling.
11. Lipault Plume ($250): For a long trip where you need tons of costume changes, this heavy duty case should fit the bill.
12. Wheeled Duffle ($495): Another wheeled duffle option that oozes rustic style.
13. Globe-Trotter Cruise Trolley Case ($1,245): This carry-on makes us think of glamorous Parisian vacations filled with baguettes, fromage, and, of course, macarons.
and animal print? Amazing.
15. Lulu Guinness Spinners ($295): We can’t decide if the lip texture on this suitcase is cool or creepy. What do you think?