There’s a great sense of satisfaction that comes with achieving squeaky clean skin — for me, at least. Nothing feels better than scrubbing the day away to reveal a gorgeous complexion. In my case, this is kind of a ritual because I follow a semi-strict 14-step routine. My skincare obsession (and job) has led me to try a ton of different products, all promising to leave you with pure, cleansed skin — but not all of them live up to the hype. Here are five products I totally trust to achieve totally clean skin.
1. Tria Positively Clear Acne Clearing Blue Light ($169): While cleansers, exfoliators and the like work to cleanse the surface of your skin, this device tackles the bacteria underneath it. Blue light has been proven to eliminate acne-causing gunk that lives under the skin, so by targeting problem areas with this device, you’re really taking the care of your skin to the next level. I have used this device and I love it. It’s really easy to use (AKA you can do it while you’re watching trashy reality TV and drinking wine) and is a great method for both treating and preventing breakouts.
2. FOREO Luna Face Scrub Brush and Anti-Aging Device ($169): I love, love, love this device. I use this twice a day, every single day — I am obsessed! I use the Luna because it’s gentle enough to use daily but still gives noticeable results I wouldn’t get without incorporating it into my routine. I use it with my foaming cleanser and find that my skin gets a light exfoliation, while the vibrating action helps the cleanser to deeply penetrate my skin, leaving it super clean.
3. TYRA Beauty Makeover Your Skin Extreme Collection Skincare Set ($117): After hearing Re:Make 2016 speaker (and Brit + Co partner) Tyra Banks preach about the importance of a solid skincare routine, I was looking to try some new products. This set comes with three next-level products that’ll get your skin in tip-top shape: a makeup-removing cleanser, a microdermabrasion wand and a hydrating serum. Personally, the microderm wand has been amazing for my skin. You also get a few free flash facial masks with this kit.
4. Stacked Skincare Dermaplaning Tool ($75): This bizarre beauty tool has been a total game changer for my skin. Dermaplaning is essentially shaving your face (not as weird as it sounds, promise!), which makes skincare products you use more effective because there is less barrier to entry on the skin. I use my dermaplaning tool about twice a month and notice my face feels so much softer and looks noticeably brighter.
5. Clarisonic Mia 1 Skin Cleansing System ($129): Using a Clarisonic instantly upgrades your cleansing routine, y’all. While I don’t use my Mia every day, I rely on the deeper cleansing and exfoliation it offers 2-3 times each week. My skin instantly feels softer and looks brighter, which proves how powerful these small devices are. Don’t underestimate the magical results from these tiny skincare saviors!
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.