10 Accessories That Will Take Your Coffee Cocktails To the *Next Level*
Much like coffee dessert recipes, coffee cocktails literally have no downsides. They give you energy, they’re delicious, and they’re boozy. What more could you possibly want? But there’s more to coffee cocktails than just drizzling some whiskey into your coffee to make it Irish (okay, that’s actually totally legit, but…). If you want to make some next-level coffee recipes, here’s what you need to have in your cupboard.
1. JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder ($23): First things first: If you want *fabulous* coffee but you aren’t using freshly ground beans, you don’t stand a chance. This ergonomic and uber-chic coffee grinder is the way to go.
2. Califia Farms Black and White Cold Brew Coffee: This insanely yummy creation features cold-brew coffee mixed with almond milk, making it a dairy-free, pre-prepped coffee cocktail mixer. Read: A must-have.
3. International Delight One Touch Latte Vanilla Frothing Creamer: Talk about a genius product! With this simple creamer, it just takes seconds to turn your coffee cocktail from flat to frothy.
4. Taketa Cold Brew Coffee Maker ($24): Believe it or not, cold brew coffee isn’t just regular coffee that’s gone cold. It’s literally brewed in your fridge, and this is the perfect apparatus to help you do it.
5. Monin Pure Cane Syrup ($18): An oldie but a goodie. Simple syrup is a sweet liquid composed of cane sugar, making it the perfect mix-in for sweetening your coffee.
6. Norpro Lemon Lime Slicer ($9): Sure, you’re probably not going to pair lemons or limes with coffee cocktails. But you know what citrus fruit DOES often garnish these kinds of drinks? Oranges.
7. Coffee Joulies ($48 per pack): These ingenious stainless steal coffee “beans” will keep your bevvie at the perfect temperature. Add them to a cuppa when it’s too hot, and they will bring the temp down, while simultaneously storing the heat inside them and releasing it back into the coffee as it cools, keeping the temperature stable. Mind. Blown.
8. Jameson Irish Whiskey ($26): Like we said, simply adding some whiskey to your coffee is a perfectly fine choice. It’s called an Irish coffee, and it’s *fantastic*.
9. Handpresso ($189): Ever wish you could make espresso while out and about? Perhaps while standing outside at a cold parade, longing for an Irish coffee? This handheld espresso machine allows you to do just that.
10. Capresso frothPRO Automatic Milk Frother ($40): Why yes, there is a difference between a latte and a flat white. It’s all about the frothiness of the milk, and if you like your coffee cocktails as frothy as possible, this is going to be a life-saver.
Follow us on Pinterest for more coffee hacks and cocktail inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.