After so much meal prep over the holidays, we’d totally get it if you’re burnt out on cooking. Then again — maybe it’s just your cooking set. If you’re anything like us, your cookware has seen better days, and now’s the perfect time to treat yourself after surviving all those family sit-downs. Whether you’re looking to buy an investment piece to last a lifetime or simply something to get you by, we’ve got you covered: Check out 15 coveted scores you can shop right now for just about every budget and material preference below!
1. Belgique 11-Piece Copper Translucent Cookware Set ($300): This stunning set, created specifically for Macy’s, has a charming rustic feel courtesy of its aluminum copper body and unique bell-shape, designed specifically to “enhance heat and moist circulation.” Extra large lid handles help you get a grip on all your mouthwatering meals, plus, there’s a lifetime limited warranty with purchase.
2. Le Creuset 16-Piece Cast-Iron Cookware Set ($800): We won’t lie — these French beauties will cost ya. But loyal customers swear by the overseas brand, claiming that it’s durable enough to last anywhere from 30 to 40 years thanks to its chip and crack-resistant finish. It can also be used on all cooktops and is said to heat perfectly evenly, thanks to its enamel interior. In short? It’s the crème de la crème of cookware — or so they say! Those fun, festive colors (have you seen the UK ombre set?) aren’t bad on the eyes, either!
3. Rachael Ray 16-Piece Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware Set ($149): This coveted set comes complete with everything you’ll need to recreate the TV host’s famous dishes, all packaged in a fun, bold orange hue that will brighten up your kitchen. It’s got grippy handles and shatter-proof lids, making safety a priority, and it comes with a limited lifetime warranty too. What more could you ask for?
4. Tools of the Trade 13-Piece Stainless Steel Set ($120): This 13-piece stainless steel set (also available in a nonstick version) has mostly four and five-star reviews hailing these bad boys as both sturdy and easy to clean (if a little on the small side). They’re a safe bet for someone looking to start — or replace — their collection on the cheap.
5. Calphalon Contemporary 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set ($540): If it’s a classic, streamlined look you’re after, this all-black, lifetime-guaranteed Calphalon collection is for you. It comes equipped with a seriously heavy-duty triple layer of nonstick (free of PFOA chemicals), and a hard anodized aluminum bottom you can safely throw in an oven up to 450 degrees, followed by a dishwasher for easy cleanup.
6. Neoflam Retro 9-Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set ($300): Were totally on board with Neoflam’s motto of “Food is colorful. Cookware should be too,” and lucky for us, they put their cookware where their sayings are! Check out this pink retro grouping, which features a ceramic coating on cast aluminum for a high-scratch resistance and a convection-like cooking effect.
7. All-Clad 10-Piece Copper Core Cookware Set ($1,300): Unlike most sets on the market, which have you choosing between nonstick or stainless steel, this All-Clad version is in a league all its own. Its copper layer center is meant to provide “heat conductivity and responsiveness,” and its 18/10 nonstick stainless steel interior combines the best of both worlds by making it easy to clean AND nonreactive with food. Lucky owners will also receive a limited lifetime warranty, so you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
8. Gibson Home 7-Piece Cookware Set ($50): Add some pizzazz to your culinary space with these darling wares of fuchsia, bright orange, lime green, and turquoise, all assembled together into one funky little set. Soft-touch Bakelite helps handles stay cool to prevent accidents, and a nonstick interior means you can cook with a whole lot less oil. Sold!
9. Circulon Innovatum 12-Piece Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set ($150): This Target exclusive pairs a Bullseye-red color that’s anything but boring with the cookware brand’s signature raised circles. Meant to help reduce abrasion and avoid stuck-on foods that might slip by its PFOA-free, nonstick surface, the design is cool and innovative, and, just in case you were still on the fence (as if!), there’s a hassle-free, lifetime guarantee to boot.
10. T-Fal Pro-Grade 12-Piece Titanium Nonstick Cookware Set ($220): Those who spend a lot of time in the kitchen may want to consider this titanium set, which is said to be lighter than its aluminum counterparts and potentially stronger too. Also setting these pots and pans apart are the company’s “thermos-spot technology heat indicators,” which actually show you when they’re pre-heated. Pretty nifty, eh?
11. Analon 12-Piece Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set ($400): Aluminum cores between layers of steel work to offer up efficient and even heat distribution for the stovetop, while oven-safe temps up to 500 degrees (the highest we’ve seen thus far!) help this set pull double duty.
12. Lenox Butterfly Meadow 6-Piece Enamel on Steel Cookware Set ($95): Honestly, this cookware, based on the artwork of Louise LeLuyer, is so elegant, we almost don’t care HOW it cooks. Still, its lightweight and durable enamel-on-steel makeup promises to deliver in an unexpected way. As QVC quipped in its promo vid, “It’s like a garden for your stovetop!”
13. Farberware 15-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set ($120): Pretty in purple! Six lidded pots and pans and five nylon Prestige cookware tools make up this 15-piece set, which boasts an aluminum base with Teflon-plus nonstick coating.
14. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 11-Piece Stainless Steel Set ($480): The same brand you trust with your blenders and coffeemakers also has some pretty bang-up cookware. This set, in particular, is made of stainless steel, so as not to alter your food with any chemicals or flavors, and has an aluminum base to avoid the dreaded “hot spot” while cooking. It’s oven (or stovetop!) safe up to 400 degrees, and, best of all, it’s now $149, 76 percent off its original price tag of $480 — can’t beat that!
15. Sur la Table 15-Piece Set Bronze Hard Anodized ($315): This hard-anodized aluminum set offers pro-grade quality cookware for nearly $500 less than say, a Le Creuset set. It’s also got a nonstick coating and a neutral bronze finish to match just about any kitchen, making it a great gift for anyone you didn’t quite get around to checking off your Christmas list… like, maybe, you. *Wink, wink*
What’s your favorite cookware brand? Let us know over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Wayfair)