Got bangs that simply won’t stay put? Or maybe a topknot that could benefit from a little extra pizazz? We feel ya! For those mornings when you want to be out the door in a flash with little time or effort, rest assured that one of these 20 bobby pins will do the trick. Anything but boring, these bobbies deserve to be front and center.
2. Crystal Crush Bobbi ($25): Oh-em-gee, band.do has done it again! These crystal bobby pins are the icing on the cake, the creme de la creme — in other words, utter perfection. Sigh.
3. Silver Glitter & Mint Bobby Pin Set ($10): If it’s sparkly or minty fresh, then count us in.
6. ASOS Pack of 5 Dragonfly Hair Grips ($12): Don’t be afraid to adorn your next braided ‘do with all five of these dragonfly bobby pins.
7. Gradient Bobby Pins ($5): It’s hard to believe that we ever wore plain old black bobby pins in our hair… one thing’s for sure, this blue gradient set is too pretty to keep under wraps.
9. Girl Talk Bobbi Set ($15): It’s subtle daily affirmations like these that remind us to celebrate the everyday. Whether it’s your b-day or just one of the other 364 days of the year, this bobby set is completely necessary.
10. Cat and Pearl Bobby Pins Set ($10): #SorryNotSorry, but this bobby set is the cat’s meow. Self-proclaimed crazy cat ladies will want to get their paws on these STAT!
11. Leaves Bobby Pin Set ($10): Take a back-to-nature approach with these free-spirited leaf bobby pins. The best part is that they’re effortless enough to be worn on the daily.
12. Katy Perry Daisy Bobby Pins Set ($3): Walk to the beat of your own drum by wearing daisies in your hair.
13. Retro Rosie Hair Pin Set ($13): Our inner schoolgirl is nerding out right now — these retro bobby pins are SO charming. We want!
15. Bubble Bobby Pin Set ($28): Fancy-schmancy event on the horizon? No prob, these pearl bobby pins will transform any updo in seconds.
16. Diagonal Striped Bobby Pin Set ($12): Take style cues from Miss Blair Waldorf herself by going the collegiate route with these undeniably preppy striped bobby pins. White blouse and plaid skirt are obligatory, of course.
17. Floral Rhapsody Bobby Pins ($18): These floral bobby pins are so retro. There’s no question that Marcia Brady would totes approve!
18. Fluorescent Bobby Pin Set ($12): Why, yes, these fluorescent bobby pins are exactly the pop of color that we’ve been waiting for.
19. Deco-rate Your ‘Do Hair Pin Set ($9): Self-proclaimed flapper girls won’t be able to resist this stunning deco-inspired hair pin set.
Which bobby pins will you be sporting this fall ? Leave a comment below!