While we pine for spring and warmer weather (especially in the wake of Snowmageddon 2015), at least winter means that we can spend our weekends on cozy getaways. If you’re planning on a mini winter vacay, top off your packing list with these charming products to ensure you travel in style. All from the B+C Shop!
2. Tierra Blanket Roll ($72): Say hello to the trendiest travel blanket around. Stick this bundle in your car trunk and you are definitely good to go.
4. Turn Me Loose Gold Throw ($175): What’s yummier than a merino wool throw? A butter yellow merino wool throw that you can easily pack!
5. Pocket Parrot Knife ($13): It’s cozy outdoor picnic time. Pack this darling parrot knife to make your bread and cheese spread just a little more Instagram-worthy.
6. Sipping Kit ($23): Bring fireside cocoa to a whole new level with Ticket Chocolate’s sipping kit. The pack includes three different chocolate stick flavors, a gingham mug *and* vanilla-bean marshmallows. YUM.
7. Oasis Fanny Pack ($28): Thank goodness fanny packs are back in style. We waited long enough, right? Proudly don this belted bag — or any of Avenue Dee’s awesome packs — and get ready for the most fashionable adventure ever :)
9. Echo Print Travel Case ($29): There’s something incredibly satisfying about an adorable toiletry bag, you know?
10. Wild Spirit Snood Knitting Kit ($64): Got a lot of down time while others are hitting the slopes? Pair this Wool and the Gang snood knitting kit with its e-class sister to keep yourself happily occupied.
Are you going on any mini winter vacations? What travel essentials will you be packing? Let us know in the comments below!