Pep Up Your Workspace: 20 Awesome Desk Accessories
Now that you’re sufficiently inspired on the workspace design front, it’s time to figure out what you need to make your dream desk happen. If you’re not looking for a serious project, sometimes desk accessories are the best place to start. Here are 20 such items that will surely add a bit of whimsy to the workday.
1. Pantone Mugs ($16): Gotta start off with the perfect mug for your cup of joe.
3. Sushi Memo Block ($20): How cute are these?
4. Lazerwood Keys ($40): An oldie but a goodie, these wooden keyboard decals add a touch of rustic charm to any laptop.
5. Mechanical Colored Pencils ($16): You read that right. Mechanical. Colored. Pencils. Anthropologie, why must you always win?
6. Deer Paper Clips ($18): Oh deer!
8. Space Bar ($100): Get more out of your limited desk space with the space bar. It’s perfect for storing your phone, extra USB ports, etc.
10. USB Tulip Hub ($10): Speaking of getting more flora on your desk, we’re loving this tulip USB hub.
11. Zamboni Mini Vacuum ($8): For the tiniest of messes, there’s the Zamboni!
12. Camera Lens Mug ($24-$30): Spending most of your day in Photoshop? Get some analog camera love on your desk with these lens mugs (which happen to double as vases).
13. Rhombins ($39): We love these colorful, modular, desktop organizers.
14. Stackable Office Supplies: This system of supplies is sleek and stackable. Who knew a calculator, USB hub, and stapler could be such good friends?
15. Task Clips ($10): Do. Send. File. Read. And… repeat.
16. Pop Phone Handset ($12): In an age where many offices don’t even have landlines, the pop phone will add a bit of playfulness to your next conference call.
17. Pie Graph Sticky Notes ($8): So cute.
18. Pencil Caps ($5): If you use pencils a lot, you’ve probably ruined a purse or two. Snag a pack of these caps for style and pencil lead protection ;)
19. Donut Whiteboard ($10): It’s a whiteboard in the shape of a donut. What more do you need to know?
20. Bonheur Constant Pen Case ($21): And last, a super cute pencil case! Love the elastic inside that keeps everything in order.
How do you liven up your workspace? Share your favorite products with us in the comments below.