Now that you’re sufficiently inspired on the workspace design front, it’s time to figure out what you need to make your dream desk happen. If you’re not looking for a serious project, sometimes desk accessories are the best place to start. Here are 20 such items that will surely add a bit of whimsy to the workday.
1. Pantone Mugs ($16): Gotta start off with the perfect mug for your cup of joe.
3. Sushi Memo Block ($20): How cute are these?
4. Lazerwood Keys ($40): An oldie but a goodie, these wooden keyboard decals add a touch of rustic charm to any laptop.
5. Mechanical Colored Pencils ($16): You read that right. Mechanical. Colored. Pencils. Anthropologie, why must you always win?
6. Deer Paper Clips ($18): Oh deer!
8. Space Bar ($100): Get more out of your limited desk space with the space bar. It’s perfect for storing your phone, extra USB ports, etc.
10. USB Tulip Hub ($10): Speaking of getting more flora on your desk, we’re loving this tulip USB hub.
11. Zamboni Mini Vacuum ($8): For the tiniest of messes, there’s the Zamboni!
12. Camera Lens Mug ($24-$30): Spending most of your day in Photoshop? Get some analog camera love on your desk with these lens mugs (which happen to double as vases).
13. Rhombins ($39): We love these colorful, modular, desktop organizers.
14. Stackable Office Supplies: This system of supplies is sleek and stackable. Who knew a calculator, USB hub, and stapler could be such good friends?
15. Task Clips ($10): Do. Send. File. Read. And… repeat.
16. Pop Phone Handset ($12): In an age where many offices don’t even have landlines, the pop phone will add a bit of playfulness to your next conference call.
17. Pie Graph Sticky Notes ($8): So cute.
18. Pencil Caps ($5): If you use pencils a lot, you’ve probably ruined a purse or two. Snag a pack of these caps for style and pencil lead protection ;)
19. Donut Whiteboard ($10): It’s a whiteboard in the shape of a donut. What more do you need to know?
20. Bonheur Constant Pen Case ($21): And last, a super cute pencil case! Love the elastic inside that keeps everything in order.
How do you liven up your workspace? Share your favorite products with us in the comments below.