15 Countertop Gadgets to Make Dessert Even Sweeter
Armed with just a few key ingredients and a mixing bowl, each one of these 15 gadgets is a one-stop sweetness shop! From mini donuts to homemade waffle cones, these doodads are sure to put the days of making s’mores in your George Foreman grill behind you. These are all kind of like the grown-up version of Easy Bake Ovens (and who didn’t love those as a kid!?). Oh, and they’re all available on Amazon! Win.
2. Cotton Candy Maker ($29): Forget waiting until state fair season to get your fix of the good stuff.
3. Waffle Cone Maker ($50): Wait, this is amazing! We wonder what types of cool recipes we could come up with involving waffle cones. Maybe waffle cones with sprinkles mixed into the dough? YUM.
4. Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker ($85): What good are waffle cones without soft serve? Create all sorts of fun and indulgent recipes with this sweet gadget.
5. Mini Cake Maker ($37): You can use this to make bite size muffins, cupcakes, and more, and without an oven!
7. Pie Pop Maker ($15): How adorable are these pie pops? Love the idea of filling these with a mix of savory and sweet for a housewarming party on Sunday fun day.
9. Brownie Bar Maker ($20): We didn’t even know that brownie bars were a thing! But we’re all about being able to make brownies in minutes.
10. S’mores Maker ($25): Who needs a campfire anyway? ;)
11. Fortune Cookie Maker ($25): Wait, what now?! You’d have to really love fortune cookies to go for this, but it could be great for parties or even wedding favors.
12. Babycakes Cake Pop Maker ($20): If you’re all up in the world of cooking hacks, you’ve probably seen this clever cake pop factory.
13. Churro Maker ($18): Cinnamon, sugar, and piping hot dough? Sign us up.
15. Bakery Bites Express ($20): And finally, the mother of all dessert gadgets. This gorgeous piece of novelty kitchenware makes brownies, cookies, bundt cakes, cupcakes, and more. WIN!
Have you used any of the dessert gadgets listed above? If so, any tips or tricks? What other gadgets are must-haves in your kitchen?