15 Easy No-Bake Dessert Recipes Even *You* Can Make for Mother’s Day
When you were a kid, the way to your mom's heart on Mother's Day was a cute DIY craft that she could hang at her desk for everyone to see. Now that you're a little bit older, up the ante and give her a dose of sweetness that she deserves. Whether your momma is rosewater obsessed or can't get enough of coconut cream pie, there's a sweet treat out there that would make her day. Did we mention that you won't have to turn your oven on? For 15 no-bake desserts that'll make mom proud, take a gander at the recipes below.
Girl Scout season may be wrapping up, but these macaroons will give your mom serious Samoas vibes. (via Life, Love, and Sugar)
Check out our Mother's Day page for more ideas Mom will love, and tag us in all your creations @BritandCo!
This post has been updated.
- 26 Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Pamper Your Favorite Lady - Brit + Co ›
- 6 Reasons to Celebrate Mother's Day When You're Still Expecting ... ›
- 23 Delicious (+ Guilt-Free!) Mother's Day Brunch Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 5 International Mother's Day Traditions You've Definitely Never ... ›
- 21 Affordable Mother's Day Gifts - Brit + Co ›
- mothers-day - Brit + Co ›
- Spoil Your Mom With This Egg in a Hole Breakfast Sandwich Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Easy Dessert Recipes With Just 3 Ingredients - Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Home Chef-Inspired Gifts For Moms Who Love To Cook - Brit + Co ›
- The Best Beauty + Wellness Gifts For Moms - Brit + Co ›