15 No-Bake Dessert Recipes Even *You* Can Make for Mother’s Day
When you were a kid, the way to your mom’s heart on Mother’s Day was a cute DIY craft that she could hang at her desk for everyone to see. Now that you’re a little bit older, up the ante and give her a dose of sweetness that she deserves. Whether your momma is cheesecake obsessed or can’t get enough of coconut cream pie, there’s a sweet treat out there that would make her day. Did we mention that you won’t have to turn your oven on? For 15 no-bake desserts that’ll make mom proud, take a gander at the recipes below.
1. No-Bake Banana Split Dessert: If you have fond memories of making mile-high banana splits with your mom, then she’ll love this nostalgic nod. It has everything a banana split needs, including pineapple, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and chopped nuts. (via Brown Eyed Baker)
4. Cappuccino Icebox Cake: Your mom has a lot on her plate, which means caffeine is a must. Give her the afternoon jolt she needs along with a thoughtful dessert with this creamy cappuccino icebox cake. (via Kitchen Nostalgia)
5. Easy No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie: If you think that coconut cream pie is hard to make, you clearly haven’t made this one. You might want to wait until after dinner to bring it out so Mom isn’t tempted to dive in before the main course… not that we’d blame her, obvi. (via Crazy for Crust)
6. No-Bake Vegan Thin Mint Cookies: If your mom is now vegan but loved Thin Mints back in the day, she will jump for joy when you present her with these copycat cookies. Just a warning: There may be tears. (via The View from Great Island)
8. Mirror Glaze White Chocolate Cheesecake: This gorgeous mirror-glazed cheesecake will match your mom’s colorful personality. Plus there’s a helpful video to ensure that it’s executed perfectly. (via Supergolden Bakes)
9. No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars: Ahhhh, the simple classic she’s guaranteed to love. You seriously can’t go wrong with luscious cheesecake, buttery graham cracker crust, and cherry topping. (via Just So Tasty)
10. No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars: Mom always let you lick the paddle when she made chocolate chip cookies, so pay her back with these no-bake cookie dough bars. Try decorating the top with her favorite color frosting and sprinkles to personalize. (via A Mom’s Take)
11. No-Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Bars: What do you get when you mix Oreos with the epic combo of chocolate and peanut butter? Indulgent dessert perfection that your mom will go nuts for. (via Crazy for Crust)
13. No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie: Even if you wait until the last minute, you can still manage to create a show-stopping Snickers pie with time to spare. If your mom is in love with another candy bar, feel free to swap with her favorite. (via The Recipe Critic)
15. Yum Yum Pie: It’s true — you can totally make a comforting fruit-filled pie without rolling out dough and risking third-degree burns. Use cherry pie filling on one half and blueberry pie filling on the other so that there’s something for everybody. (via Food Lovin’ Family)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy holiday dessert ideas!