Sometimes the best Halloween costumes are the ones of the characters you most adored when you were a child. While ’80s glam characters like Jem are never a bad idea, we are talking about the heroes and villains who really pull, twist and turn on all your heartstrings. Disney knows how to do just that. You might have nailed which character you’re gonna dress up as, but don’t forget to let your nails get in character too. We’re sharing the best Disney manis that would complement every Disney costume this Halloween.
1. Ursula from The Little Mermaid: You don’t need to steal anyone’s voice to wear these villainous nails. With a few simple steps and a steady hand, you too will be rocking these manis while you use thing-a-ma-bobs. (via Chalkboard Nails)
2. Titans from Hercules: If you love the movie Hercules, then you are most definitely going to love these titan nails. They are strong, bold and beautiful — just like you and your goddess costume. (via Chalkboard Nails)
5. Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty: Just like Maleficent herself, these nails are not to be messed with. Villainous and electrifying, you know you are going to get a lot of compliments with this flashy design. (via Definitely Meg)
7. Tinkerbell of Peter Pan: Go off to Never Never Land with these super dark, yet cute nails. While you might not be able to fly, at least you’ll be surrounded by a little bit of pixie dust. (via @lieve91)
11. Ariel from The Little Mermaid: These minimalist Ariel nails are super simple and chic. When you’re not pairing them with your Disney costume, wear them to the beach when the days get warmer again. (via Once Upon a Nail)
13. Disney Princesses: If you can’t decide which Disney princess you want to be this year, then just be all of them! This mani shows off their goofy side, because even Disney princess know how to have fun too. (via Vanity Projects)
Are you going to be dressing up in a Disney costume this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!