20 DIY Projects for All That Leftover Confetti
For us, a new year means new DIY projects, natch. *sounds party horn* Before you start sweeping all that party decor into a heap headed for the trash, check out these 20 super simple hacks for cleaning up your holiday haul.
2. Confetti Tape Dispenser: We’ve collected so much washi tape to zhush up our holiday gift wrapping game this year, and a little confetti will make using it that much more fun. (via The Confetti Bar)
5. Confetti Table Runner: Muslin or basic white cotton canvas is a blank slate perfect for homemade table runners and placemats. Use large gold confetti to get the stacked paillette look of this dining decor. (via Oh Joy!)
6. Confetti Paperweights: Stuff some hollow glass paperweights with the colorful stuff and you’ve got a portable, handheld party at your desk. You know, for work breaks (read: impromptu dance parties). (via The Confetti Bar)
7. Confetti Cake Topper: Use your glue gun to squeeze out any letter, number, symbol or message to make this festive dessert decor. Just make sure to keep it a safe distance from the candles. (via Aunt Peaches)
8. Confetti Sticks: You’ve got it in your hair, on your nails, definitely on your clothes… so why wouldn’t you have it at the ready at all times? These insta-party confetti sticks are the perfect addition to DIY photo booths and surprise parties galore. (via The Confetti Bar)
17. Confetti Covered Storage: If you’ve recently welcomed a new member into your fam, you’ve gone through tons of wipes and diapers. Hang on to those containers to store things like small toys or craft supplies (washi tape out the wazoo) and jazz them up with some Mod Podge and confetti. (via Thrive 360 Living)
How do you plan on using up all your leftover confetti and gift wrap from the holidays? Throw us a comment!