‘Tis the Season to Smile: 15 Holiday Photo Booth Ideas
‘Tis the season for pot roasts, presents and (our personal favorite) holiday photo booths. Whether you’re throwing a Christmas party, a Hanukkah get together or a general holiday-themed soiree, we’ve found 15 fun and fabulous photo booth backdrops that will bring nothing but smiles and good cheer. Stock up on the props, grab some boozy winter bevs and get ready to say cheese!
1. Snowy Scene: This snowy backdrop was created using a blanket, a rug and tissue paper. Don’t forget the mini Christmas trees! (via Lovely Indeed)
2. Gold Fringe Curtain: Gold fringe curtains to the rescue! If you need a photo booth backdrop stat, string up these puppies. We totally understand if you decide to leave ‘em up all year long! (via Brit + Co)
3. Chalk Wall Christmas Scene: Have a chalk wall handy? Draw an awesome holiday scene to instantly create a memorable photo booth backdrop. (via Say Yes)
4. Ribbons + Ornaments: String up some holiday ornaments with silky ribbons and ruffled crepe paper streamers to create a festive backdrop. Add a kraft paper banner, and you’ve got the perfect decor for your office holiday party. (via Vintage Whites)
5. Christmas Bow Backdrop: If you’ve got a heaping pile of bows lying around, use them to make this incredibly easy DIY backdrop. (via Studio DIY)
6. Easy Streamer Backdrop: Need to whip up a backdrop in a flash? Streamers only take a few minutes to hang, and then you can get back to more important things, like picking out your holiday cocktails. (via Promise Tangeman)
7. Metallic Sheeting Backdrop: This extra-shiny backdrop is yet another accent that you can easily reuse for every holiday soiree. Your guests won’t be able to take their eyes off it. (via Hank and Hunt)
8. Paper and Thread Garland: Bright, glittery paper circles and a spool of thread are all you’ll need to create this holiday garland. (via Colin Cowie Weddings)
9. Gold Sequins ($55): No time to DIY a photobooth backdrop? Order this gold-sequined one and just add some rockin’ props.
10. Wrapping Paper Photo Booth: Create an interesting photo booth backdrop by taping up some holiday wrapping paper. The more intricate the print, the fewer decorations you’ll need to fill the backdrop. (via Brit + Co)
11. New Years’ Countdown: We are completely in love with this New Year’s Eve photo booth backdrop. The crepe paper clock is amazing, and the gold and copper streamers add a shiny element to this little photo booth world. (via Project Nursery)
12. Snowflakes and Hearts: The light blue background really makes the snowflakes and hearts of this photo booth pop. It even makes a great engagement announcement backdrop. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. White + Gold: This setup once again proves that sometimes less is more. A white wall, a few gold balloons, some simple white triangle garlands and a smattering of gold tinsel are all you need to create this simple holiday backdrop. (via Free People)
14. Winter Wonderland: Tape up a large rectangle of snowflake wrapping paper, and then hang up paper and plastic snowflakes to create this Winter Wonderland backdrop. After all, there’s no such thing as too many fake snowflakes. (via Hello Natural)
15. Big Balloons and Party Tassels: Tinsel tassels AND balloons? We’re sold. (via Erin’s Blog for Nina)
Which of these photo booth backdrops do you want to pose in front of this holiday season? Tell us in the comments!