If you’re anything like us, your phone and tablet have become your favorite accessory and when it comes to protecting them, we only want the cutest cases. And even better than a cute case, is a crazy creative case you DIYed! From simple pouches to repurposed notebooks, check out these inexpensive, super cool ways to decorate your tech.
1. Printed Pouch: Tuck your phone into this pretty pouch to keep the screen from scratching while in your purse. (via The Lovely Drawer)
2. Glitzy Case: Give new life to inexpensive clear cases with tinsel and gold glitter. (via Design Sponge)
3. Mod Podge Paper: This case was made for $1 with a simple case and some pretty paper! (via Mod Podge Rocks)
4. Canvas Case: Make your own iPad case from any unstretched, unframed printed canvas. (via Say Yes)
5. No Sew Leather And Wool Case: This would make a great gift for any tech junkie in your life, requires no sewing, and is easily customized to fit any device. (via Radical Possibility)
6. Notebook Case: Turn an old notebook into a stylish fabric- covered iPad case. (via Brit + Co)
7. Leather Case: With a little cutting and even less sewing, you can make this minimal leather iPad case in about an hour! (via Almost Makes Perfect)
8. Scalloped Leather: Feminine but rustic, this natural case looks more expensive than it really is. (via Mormor’s Glamor)
9. Leather Wrap: The natural unisex feeling of this leather case is easily customizable — both in the lining and to fit whatever tablet you have. (via Camille Styles)
10. Embroidered Floral Case: Instead of embroidering, you could always use a paint pen or embroider fabric that is already patterned. (via Wonder Forest)
11. Vintage Book: Now all you book lovers can turn your e-reader into a real book again! (via Stamped In His Image)
12. Mailing Envelope: We still can’t believe this case is made out of a bubble envelope. (via Creme De La Craft)
13. Boho Phone Case: Evocative of stacked friendship bracelets, this case is perfect for summer! (via Always Rooney)
15. Studded Case: Dress up your old case with a few pieces of gold hardware. (via Julie Ann Art)
What tech cases are you loving right now? Let us know in the comments below!