Relive Vintage Tech with These 11 Retro iPhone Cases
While we can't live without the latest and greatest gadgets, apps, and hacks, we’ve gotta give props to our tech forefathers. We've shown you the totally incredible Nintendo Controller Table (that actually works when hooked up to your Nintendo!) and the gorgeous Mixtape Table, and today we're all about iPhone cases that look like retro tech.
2. Retro Controller Case ($15): Looking to channel your inner Mario Kart champ? This case looks just like an old school Nintendo Controller. The buttons don’t do anything, but you’ll get major old school style points.
4. Twin Reflex Camera Case ($17): Love the look of old school cameras but can’t live without your new tech? Get the best of both worlds with this slim hard plastic case with a gorgeous Twin Reflex camera image printed on the back.
5. Retro Camera ($11): Another optical illusion case, this looks just like a classic point and shoot. We like the sleek simplicity of the case combined with the cozy nostalgic look of the camera.
6. Polaroid Camera Decal ($6): Not wild about the whole case thing? Go for a decal of a sweet looking white Polaroid camera instead!
7. Hard Shell Calculator Case ($11): Sentimental for your TI-85? Or perhaps your very first solar-powered basic calculator? If you’re like us, you likely use your phone for your calculator as well among a million other handy dandy mobile tools. Calculate like your inner nerd with this little number.
10. Payphone Case ($17): More a decorative case than a retro tech illusion, this gorgeously printed hard shell case depicts a classic rotary payphone.
11. Gizmon Black Camera ($55): Yes, $55 is a lot to drop for an iPhone case that pretends to be a camera but this is a high-quality gadget if we’ve ever seen one. It’s made up of 32 pieces of polycarbonate parts, it works with all sorts of fun lenses, a custom camera app, and comes with a tripod, pouch, and mock lens.