These Dogs Re-Enacting 8 Famous Romantic Movies Will Complete You
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. While everyone celebrates this holiday a little bit differently, the DogVacay family — which boards your pooches for those special days or, ahem, evenings when you need a little alone time — had an especially adorable way of sharing their love for their favorite, most loyal partners. And if you’re a fan of basically any classic rom-com or romantic movie, we’re pretty sure you’ll enjoy their shenanigans too. Scroll on to see some adorable pooches in some epic love scenes with their owners.
Let’s set the scene: Rose and Jack during their famous painting scene just before the ship goes down. It’s the tail as old as time.
2. Love Actually: They love you no matter what. They’re there through every heartbreak and happy moment. To us, every pooch is perfect.
Looking into each other’s souls… or just making water bowls. There will be no sad-happy ending here — just lots of good times ahead.
4. Grease: Here’s a love that’s too cool for school. Any pooch in a leather jacket was meant to be photographed and fawned over.
5. Sixteen Candles: He’s finally noticing her… and she’s just hoping she gets a treat for sitting.
6. Dirty Dancing: Nobody puts your baby in the corner! In fact, a cute little outfit and a stroll around the block is all she needs.
7. Pretty Woman: Her collar just got a serious upgrade. Yes, rubies required — though maybe just bacon bits will do.
8. Lady and the Tramp: Spaghetti and meatballs. A pet partner and her dog. A match made in heaven.