10 Effortless Brunch Hairstyles
There’s no denying that brunch is the *most* important meal of the day. And while we’re all about our brunch cocktails, let’s also focus on finding a killer ‘do to match our sweet pastel spring dress. Saunter into a sun-filled room or take a seat at a cozy garden table looking like a total goddess with some sweet, sexy and braided hairstyle ideas. Scroll through these 10 ideas to rock at brunch, and find your picture-perfect daytime look.
3. Pinned Pigtails: This one’s an ode to our Star Wars obsession. Attend your next brunch with your besties looking like a modern Princess Leia in these bunned pigtails.(via @kirstenzellers)
4. UO Brilliant Bobbie Triangle Barrette ($12): This accessory will become your go-to lazy-girl hack. Simply snap on the geometric bauble for a sleek style that takes less than a minute.
7. Half Knot: The half knot never looked so good! Add some extra bounce to your little bun with a set of springy ringlets (faux or natural). (via @freshlengths)
8. Bar Bun Pin ($24): Add some bling to your brunch. Give your average topknot a little sparkle with this golden bar pin.
10. UO Hammered Two-Prong Hair Pin ($16): Step up your pony bun game with a barely there two-prong pin. The effortless style will complement any daytime look.
Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)