10 Effortless Brunch Hairstyles
There’s no denying that brunch is the *most* important meal of the day. And while we’re all about our brunch cocktails, let’s also focus on finding a killer ‘do to match our sweet pastel spring dress. Saunter into a sun-filled room or take a seat at a cozy garden table looking like a total goddess with some sweet, sexy and braided hairstyle ideas. Scroll through these 10 ideas to rock at brunch, and find your picture-perfect daytime look.
3. Pinned Pigtails: This one’s an ode to our Star Wars obsession. Attend your next brunch with your besties looking like a modern Princess Leia in these bunned pigtails.(via @kirstenzellers)
4. UO Brilliant Bobbie Triangle Barrette ($12): This accessory will become your go-to lazy-girl hack. Simply snap on the geometric bauble for a sleek style that takes less than a minute.
7. Half Knot: The half knot never looked so good! Add some extra bounce to your little bun with a set of springy ringlets (faux or natural). (via @freshlengths)
8. Bar Bun Pin ($24): Add some bling to your brunch. Give your average topknot a little sparkle with this golden bar pin.
10. UO Hammered Two-Prong Hair Pin ($16): Step up your pony bun game with a barely there two-prong pin. The effortless style will complement any daytime look.
Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.