20 Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Leftovers
It’s such a treat to prepare a delicious meal like roast chicken, spaghetti or tacos at home — from scratch! The only possible downside is you can end up eating the same leftovers for the next three days. Well, it’s time to switch things up! Here are 20 delicious makeovers for your favorite leftovers.
3. Fromage Fort Recipe: One of the best parts of hosting a party is having the opportunity to lay out a great selection of cheeses. The next day, take all the bits of leftover cheese and mix in a food processor with garlic, basil, wine and mustard to create this delicious dip. (via Confectionalism)
7. Express Taco Soup With Pork Carnitas: All you need to create a yummy soup is pulled pork, black beans and corn. This soup becomes extra fun when you top it with sour cream, corn chips and shredded cheese. (via Recipe Tin Eats)
15. Ham + Cheese Calzones: Create this ooey-gooey calzone with leftover ham and white cheese such as swiss or mozzarella. The best part about this recipe? It’s gluten free! (via All I Dream About is Food)
16. Spiced Chicken Tacos With Creamy Lime Aioli: This particular recipe uses avocado and red cabbage but you can use any assortment of vegetables when putting these tacos together. In addition to the veggies, add roasted chicken and pair with a fresh lime aioli. (via Cored + Diced)
17. Spaghetti Boats: It’s another quick post-spaghetti night meal! These spaghetti boats are made by placing leftover spaghetti on top of garlic bread, covering with cheese and baking. (via I Heart Naptime)
20. Easily Turn Leftover Frosting into Cookies: Are you ready for something sweet? Try making cookies out of frosting. All you need is to add a bit of flour, egg, baking soda and salt. (via Cupcake Project)
What are you favorite recipes to use up leftovers? Let us know in the comments below.