Nothing captures the laid-back vibe of spring and summer quite like a jumpsuit. Throw-on-and-go effortlessness is built right in, which is a total dream for that hot beach vacation and Monday mornings alike. If you’ve been wondering what to wear to the festivals, weddings and casual weekend bashes fast filling up your iCal, the answer is clear: Skip the standard LBD and step into a onesie that’s as stylish as it is fuss-free. From backyard barbecues to jammin’ out to your favorite band, let these 22 stunning examples of your favorite lazy-girl style essential take the lead on your spring style.
1. Topshop Palm Print Jumpsuit ($75): Fact: It’s not really spring until you have a tropical print on standby, and this pretty palm number has all your spring soirees covered. Cue the gold lapis cuffs and sophisticated mules for a late-spring wedding or date night with bae.
2. ASOS Pinafore Jumpsuit With Culotte Leg ($77): When casual Friday rolls around, swap out your tried-and-true denim for these chartreuse stunners. Toss ’em over a polo-inspired top or mesh collared shirt and pointed-toe slip-on sneakers for a polished ensemble that reads sports chic.
3. Zara Long Layered Jumpsuit ($100): Between the popover top and siren-red hue, this layered jumpsuit has bombshell written all over it. Redefine power dressing by styling it with a sleeveless blazer and a silver double ring.
4. Express Pop Floral Culottes Jumpsuit ($88): Meet the jumpsuit that’s about to take your fancy dress game by storm. A gold metal belt and ankle boots result in a swoon-inducing ensemble fit for gallery openings and after-hours schmoozing, while a quick switcheroo — strappy sandals and elegant baubles — are a straight shot to wedding guest success.
5. Dolan Left Coast Shibori Surplice Jumpsuit ($148): Shibori print and an easy silhouette make this minimalist jumpsuit fit for baseball games and afternoon tea. Team it with suede clogs and a denim jacket for max perfection.
6. Staud Billy Jumpsuit ($195): Between the clean lines, wide-leg silhouette and open back, this understated jumpsuit is a triple threat. For that effortless chic look every It girl wants to nail, simply pair with a sleek chignon and modern statement earrings.
7. Neon Rose Relaxed Cropped Jumpsuit in Patchwork ($65): When it comes to transitional dressing, this cropped jumpsuit has you covered. Layer it over a short-sleeve turtleneck tee and oxfords for the office now, then style it alongside a floppy hat and bright bikini once balmy summer days become reality.
8. Topshop Cold-Shoulder Rib Jumpsuit ($80): Minimalists, eat your heart out! Say sayonara to that LBD, because this trend-right jumpsuit can’t be stopped. The runway-ready silhouette (check out those cold-shoulder cut outs) is not only guaranteed to kill it on the dance floor, but it’s just as ready to flip the script on your work event repertoire too.
9. Nasty Gal Preston Embroidered Jumpsuit ($88): Babe alert! Who needs an arsenal of floral dresses when you can rock this OMG-worthy jumpsuit at your BFF’s wedding instead? Take it there with a crystal-studded minaudière, bold red lips and beachy waves.
10. Free People Brooke Lace Jumpsuit ($128): Lace-up jumpsuit with a disco-diva edge? Don’t mind if we do! The nonchalant style is on point for low-key coffee dates and scoping out records at your favorite local spot. Just slip into a pair of babouche flats, and add a leather backpack.
11. H&M Patterned Jumpsuit ($30): You scored the ultimate bikini and a sweet pair of wear-anywhere sandals. Now the only thing missing from your getaway wardrobe is a jaw-dropping jumpsuit made for al fresco dining and seaside lounging. Bring on the beach-ready vibes with a bright floral onesie that’s all kinds of pretty.
12. Reformation Spades Jumpsuit ($198): Get the partay started with this star-studded jumpsuit that’s out of this world. On the job or after hours, it will never disappoint. Glitter-flecked heels and a top-handle sac are musts for a playful touch that’s sure to turn heads.
13. Forever21 Contemporary Life in Progress Utility Jumpsuit ($40): If you thought your weekend wardrobe couldn’t get any easier (your off-the-clock uniform is straight-up tees and jeans), think again. Saturday morning is a total breeze with this military-inspired style posting up in your closet. Slip it on with lace-up flats after a long night out for a two-second look that will earn you major style cred.
14. Missguided Crepe Plunge Waist Cut Out Jumpsuit ($68): If you’re saying “I do” this spring, think outside the LWD when it comes to your rehearsal dinner or bachelorette party and don this sassy suit instead. Cue the compliments by juxtaposing the monochrome number with a scene-stealing clutch and side-swept locks.
15. ASOS Jersey Jumpsuit With High Neck in Sweat ($60): Chilly spring temps have nothing on this no-fuss jumpsuit that can be paired with ankle boots and a leather jacket for a laid-back look with tough-girl edge. Major bonus: It’s as comfy as it is casually cool.
16. Finders Keepers Blow Your Mind Jumpsuit ($170): Celebrate the onset of spring (and the glorious picnics and sunny afternoons that go along with it) with this striped culotte jumpsuit that will inspire you to do less. Bust it out with simple white sneakers and a straw cross body bag for a low-key look.
17. Elevenses Arboreta Jumpsuit ($178): Let the boho vibes flow by pulling out this free-flowin’ number for all the graduations and spring weddings on your list. Tack on a statement belt to switch up the silhouette and alternate clogs and strappy sandals to vary the formality. The one constant? A killer mani in playful spring hues.
18. Staud Juan Jumpsuit ($255): Round out your spring capsule wardrobe with the piece you’ll reach for again and again: a chambray jumpsuit with Studio 54 flair. Casual Fridays, farmers’ markets and happy hour with the girls offer just a glimpse at its incredible versatility.
19. Forever21 Cutout-Back Floral Jumpsuit ($28): Taking you from mimosas to outdoor concert series, this flowery onesie deserves a place of prestige in your new season lineup. Just add a layered necklace and criss-cross sandals for the win.
20. Ecote Yarn-Dye Stripe Wrap Jumpsuit ($89): When flowy dresses and fringe start to feel meh, there’s this free-spirited jumpsuit to fall back on. Toeing the line between boho and minimalist chic, this hero piece would pair perfectly with metallic sandals and cat eye shades for an anytime-appropriate look that doesn’t mess around.
21. Madewell Maderas Cover-Up Jumpsuit ($98): As if the sultry halter neckline and abstract print weren’t enough to love, this bad boy boasts a seriously game-changing feature: handy pockets perfect for stashing your keys, phone (for those Insta-worthy moments) and beach pass. Mermaid braids and stunner shades are highly encouraged.
22. Express Sleeveless Denim Cut-Out Culotte Jumpsuit ($98): This neo-’70s number has your summer concert series and festival style covered. From the cut outs to the culotte shape, it’s the epitome of band babe when paired with chunky heels and a neatly knotted bandana.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.