9 Home Goodies for All Those Essential Oil Fanatics
Does it seem like essential oils are everywhere right now? That’s because they are. The aromatherapy scene is booming, and with everyone and their aunt telling you about essential oils, you’re probably tempted to try them out. If you don’t know where to begin, diffusers and candles are a low-pressure way to dip your toe in, and we’ve rounded up nine great options to get you going.
1. Urban Outfitters 3D LED Gala Essential Oil Diffuser ($65): Let this crystal ball tell you your future. Hint: It’s full of beautiful aromas and hydrated skin.
2. Anthropologie Floral Oil Diffuser ($24): A graceful flower holds the oil’s fragrance on its petals, slowly releasing it into your home.
3. Wayfair Pure Guardian Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser ($82): This looks like a piece of art, but it also infuses your home with the goodness of aromatherapy. (The best kind of double feature.)
4. Acacia Accents Sun Dance Pure Soy Candle ($18): Maybe the oils are only a “sometimes” thing for you, in which case a candle is the perfect alternative.
5. AromaTree Acacia Ultrasonic Diffuser ($111): For a pretty piece that’ll blend right in with the other beautiful wood grains in your home, opt for this diffuser with a sleek design.
6. Salt Spring Island Co. Full Moon Candle ($20): Hand-poured, ethically sourced, 100 percent soy wax, and made with shea butter — and gorgeously scented with grapefruit, rosemary, and cedar too — this candle is as close to organic perfection as you can get!
7. Pottery Barn Homescent Square Oil Diffuser in Paperwhite ($20+): This chic diffuser slowly releases the delicate fragrance of paperwhite blossoms, jasmine, vanilla, and orange into the air. (Be careful with the reeds if you have pets!)
8. Saje Aroma Gem Diffuser ($80): Sometimes you want to be a little #extra. For those times, this decadent golden diffuser is what you need.
9. The Little Market Keepsake Grapefruit Candle ($48): It’ll infuse your room with a light grapefruit scent for 30 hours AND it’s vegan AND it comes from a company that pays a living wage to female workers. This candle — which even comes in a keepsake glass vessel with a hand-carved wooden top — has a lot of good going on.
Tell us about your home faves for essential oils! Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.