20 Autumn-tastic Desktop Wallpapers
January is technically the start of the new year, but we feel like autumn brings on a beginning that’s all its own. We’re leaving the sweaty summer behind and preparing for days dressed in sweaters, holiday festivities and evenings by the fireplace. With this new season must come a new desktop. Simple as that. Start the last few months of the year off on the right foot with these 20 fun and festive desktop wallpapers.
6. Reindeer Ready: If you just can’t wait for Christmas but don’t want to get flack from folks for jumping on the train too early, here’s a sneaky way to get your holiday cheer on… even if it is still September. (via Simple Desktops)
9. Halloween Haunt: Get pumped for the first holiday of the changing season with this psychedelic ghost print. Don’t stare into it too long though. We think it might give you the spooks. (via The Fox is Black)
14. Fall Covered: Okay, this wallpaper literally has everything you need for the rest of the season. Spiderwebs for Halloween, leaves and rakes for fall and pumpkins for Thanksgiving. (via Breanna Rose)
16. Wordy Wreath: As autumn rolls in, wreaths start popping up all over front doors. If you’re looking for an easier way to embrace the tradition, just put one on your computer. Having an uplifting quote inside doesn’t hurt either. (via Design Milk)
17. Colored Leaves: At first glance, it’s hard to tell if this motif is an abstract geometric print or leaves… or both! (via Breanna Rose)
18. Comedy and Candy: While nobody can stop us from dressing up in a killer costume, we have to admit that we’re a little too old to be going trick-or-treating (unfortunately). But a girl can dream. Combine your love for Halloween candy with your love for Seinfeld — these are all the candies that made an appearance on the show. (via The Fox is Black)
20. Arrows Organized: Here’s a clever wallpaper to help keep organized and focused. Slide the files that you need to read, file, start and finish into the blank boxes and get stuff done. (via Design Love Fest)
Which of these are you choosing as your desktop? Share your favorite one with us!