With the start of April comes the dreaded task of spring cleaning. While we love sprucing up our homes, sometimes it’s our digital desktops that need the most tidying up.
Here are 30 gorgeous (and free!) desktop wallpapers that’ll make sure you stop suffering from saving-all-your-files-to-your-desktop syndrome. Stay tuned later this month for a whole bunch of wallpapers for your phone and tablet as well!
With each of these wallpapers, you can click the link below each picture to download the correct size wallpaper for your computer. Here’s how to change your wallpaper:
1. Go to the Start button, click Control Panel, then Appearance and Personalization, then Personalization, and then click Desktop Background.
2. Click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find it, double-click it and it will become your desktop background!
3. To adjust sizing, click How should the picture be positioned and choose to have the picture fit the screen, tile, or be centered on the screen, and then click OK.
1. Go to System Preferences, then click Desktop & Screen Saver in the top panel.
2. Click the + sign to search for a picture on your computer. When you find it, click it and click Choose.
3. To adjust sizing, choose between Fill Screen, Fit to Screen, Stretch to Fill Screen, Tile, or Center. That’s it!
What’s the most gorgeous or creative desktop wallpaper you’ve seen? Share links with us in the comments below.