25 Fall Fashion Buys Under $50 Since We Are All Broke AF
Come fall, we get as excited about new trends as we do about the season’s Thursday night TV lineup. We know you’re currently lusting after velvet, “ugly” shoes and off-the-shoulder tops, but unfortunately you blew your budget on PSLs and a sick Stranger Things Halloween costume. Fear not! You can still look good, even if you’re broke AF. These 25 trendy looks are all $50 and under, but they’ll have you looking like a million bucks.
1. ASOS Boohoo Off-the-Shoulder Shift Dress ($32): Off-the-shoulder looks are everywhere this season. This cheery (and cheap!) number will brighten up any OOTD — plus, how fun are those ruffle sleeves?
2. H&M Treggings ($30): These treggings (that’s trouser leggings for the fall novice) make it A-okay to go full athleisure for your nine-to-five. You could also easily dress them up with heels and call them work pants FTW.
3. H&M Long-Sleeved Blouse ($20): Pajama-inspired tops are beyond acceptable for the daily grind when paired alongside structured skirts and to-die-for trousers. Wear this top when you want to channel It-girl vibes without all the fuss.
4. Merona Faux Fur Vest ($35): This vest is warm, soft and pretty much everything you’ve ever wanted from your outerwear. Dress it up for a night out or wear it with skinny jeans and boots, like, every day. Meanwhile, we’ll be fantasizing about weekends spent pumpkin picking in this vest with a hot cider in hand.
5. Target Le Kate Printed Cross Neck Ruffle Culotte Jumpsuit ($43): Wait, a culotte jumpsuit? Let’s just wear this complete outfit all the time and call it a day. You could always throw a blazer on if you’re feeling fancy (and we know you always do).
6. J.Crew Striped Boatneck T-Shirt With Built-in Cuffs ($45): French women know the virtues of striped shirts for a reason: They are so versatile. You’ll look oh-so chic in this top with cuffed sleeves minus the bulky under-shirt.
7. Zara Asymmetric Sleeve Bodysuit ($26): There are so many reasons you need to add a bodysuit to your wardrobe this fall, but let’s focus on the obvious: You can wear it with literally everything. Snag this velvet beauty RN for an epic GNO or a chill date night in.
8. Old Navy Corduroy Mini Skirt ($27): A mini skirt is a must to pair with some OTK boots and a longline blazer this season. This cute corduroy mini doesn’t cost a lot and will look equally stylish with a blouse or T-shirt — win, win.
9. Topshop Long Sleeve Twist Front Crop Top ($35): This twisty crop top looks great with high-rise jeans and some fresh kicks. Try layering it over other shirts (hello, ruffle-bottom tanks) to get the most bang for your buck.
10. Urban Outfitters Ava Wrap Choker Necklace ($28): When it comes to pulling together a fall wardrobe on a budget, it’s all about the accessories. This ’90s throwback piece is faux suede and soft enough to wear all day long.
11. Uniqlo Soft Jersey Long Jacket ($50): Trust us — your work wardrobe could use a new jacket. You’ll feel comfy and cozy all day and look professional to boot. You’re welcome.
12. Pixie Market Ivory Ruffled Jumpsuit ($50): Who knew jumpsuits would be your new go-to this fall? This pretty ivory number will look great under a jacket or sweater as the weather gets cooler. The ruffles and flared silhouette give it so much personality, we know you can’t resist.
13. American Apparel Velvet Bixel Dress ($49): Don’t blow all your cash on a pricey velvet dress when you can look just as bangin’ on a budget. This sexy number will look great on date night or layered over flared jeans for a unique take on the ’70s style.
14. Loft Floral Velvet Skinny Scarf ($30): Just when you thought you were all set on accessories for fall, this must-have skinny scarf from Loft shows up. How sweet is the floral pattern? Bonus: Double its use as a belt on high-waisted jeans.
15. ASOS Faith Alexa Ankle Strap Silver Mid Heeled Shoes ($49): Shiny shoes are guaranteed to be everywhere on your social feed this fall, but a pair for under $50? Count us in.
16. Nasty Gal Good to Love Studded Crossbody Bag ($38): Your fall look wouldn’t be complete without a sturdy crossbody bag to tote with you around town. This one is made with vegan leather, so you can look good without the guilt.
17. Nordstrom Carole Beaded Wrap Choker ($12): Chokers are back in a big way this year, and we can totally see why. This beaded wrap version is thin enough not to distract from the rest of your look, but still adds a dose of that x-factor.
18. Nordstrom Lush Mock Neck Swing Tank ($35): The high neckline on this flattering tank brings out our inner ’90s babe. Relive your glory days and pair it with dark denim or a jean skirt.
19. Old Navy Mid-Rise Built-in Sculpt Rockstar Jeans for Women ($50): A new pair of jeans that fit perfectly can be pricey, we know. Luckily, these stunners hug all the right places and have a fitting price tag to match.
20. Target Eclair Front Pocket Shift Dress ($50): Summer might be over, but don’t put away your florals just yet. This moody patterned dress will look great with ankle boots, platforms or flats. Don’t forget to add socks for an Instagram-approved touch.
21. H&M Chelsea Boots ($35): When the temps start to drop, the first thing on your must-buy list should be a sturdy yet stylish pair of wear-everywhere boots. Sport these with a dress or jeans and show everyone you’re far from #basic.
22. ASOS New Look Double Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie Hat ($13): A beanie is the perfect transitional weather accessory. Top yours with double pom action to give your outfit some much-needed pep.
23. Pixie Market Navy Gingham Sleeve Tie Dress ($46): Get ready for apple picking and cider tasting in a next-level look. Just a touch of gingham can go a long way when it’s worn with this adorable dress. When the weather turns, layer it over a tissue-thin t-neck.
24. Banana Republic Sleeveless Lurex Trim Tank ($40): Don’t worry if you didn’t save enough for a new necklace this season — with this embellished tank at the ready, you don’t need one. Don it with a blazer and dark jeans for the office and wear it on its own when you’re off duty.
25. Diamond by FarylRobin Fawcett Embellished Heel Ankle Boots ($50): You don’t have to spend a lot to add a little bling to your footwear. These ankle boots are comfortable enough to walk in all day and chic enough to dress up for happy hour.
Looking for more fall trends? Visit us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.