Master Fall’s Hottest Fashion Trends With These Under-$50 Finds
Is there anything better than scoring a major fashion find without breaking your budget? Okay, maybe a few things, but it’s still pretty freaking sweet. And for those of us who don’t have unlimited disposable income (raises hand), it’s that much sweeter. Luckily, there seem to be more brands than ever who offer on-trend pieces with ultra wallet-friendly price tags, and we’ve collected a few of our favorites below. From frilly skirts to flat sandals, you’re sure to find something that whets your sartorial appetite — and gets you in the mood for sweater weather. Scroll on for 10 picks that come in under the $50 mark.
1. The ball drop earring is still going strong, and we’re here for the textured, transitional color scheme of these Baublebar Multi Pom Pom Crispin Ball Drop Earrings ($34). They’re a quick, easy way to lean into fall dressing while still having some summer fun.
2. A ruffly vegan leather jacket in on-trend saffron yellow for under $50? Have we died and gone to heaven? Nope, just to Zara for this Frilled Jacket ($30).
3. The great thing about these Mango Check Crop Trousers ($50)? You can wear them with mules now, then pair them with boots once the weather cools down. Heck, yes!
4. Chic enough to be your everyday work bag, but cool enough to carry on the weekends, this Who What Wear Colorblock Satchel Handbag ($35) will go with just about anything. Excuse us while we add to cart.
5. The ruffles of this Miss Selfridge Red Poplin Ruffle Mini Skirt ($49) make it both fun and flirty. But the bold red hue takes it to fall must-have territory.
6. Get yourself some fancy feet with an ornate pair of slides like these ASOS MYA Embellished Mules ($35). They’re total (affordable) outfit makers you can start wearing ASAP.
7. Bring on the charm with a multi-way necklace like this Free People Eternal Charm Chain Scarf ($38). Loop it around as many times as you see fit, with everything from your favorite button-down to a slinky slip dress.
8. It may not be time to pile on the faux fur, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take fluffy flats out for a spin. An on-trend pair like these Forever 21 Faux Fur Open-Toe Slides ($18) are the perfect transitional piece that let you test drive a wilder trend without investing a ton.
9. The choker revival continues, but street-style stars everywhere are currently rocking daintier versions, layered together with pendants. These BP Chokers ($25, pack of five) comes pre-curated and does all the work for you.
10. This adorable Lulu’s Along the Tides Navy Blue Striped Off-the-Shoulder Dress ($48) will get through the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Just switch out your sandals for ankle boots et voila! Transitional dressing made easy.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.