Here at Brit HQ, we’re kind of obsessed with all things gold. And who wouldn’t be with so many gorgeously gilded ideas floating around, like this, this, this or even this. So it’s only natural to incorporate the metallic into one of the best days of your life (your wedding, duh). We know, “something shiny” isn’t part of the traditional Olde English rhyme, but we think it should be, which is why we rounded up 20 pairs of gold wedding shoes that’ll make your feet sparkle. Because gold goes with everything. Obvs.
2. Bianca Gold + Mesh Pump ($350): If you’re looking for ladylike-but-edgy, these DVF pumps have you covered. Literally. Well, partially.
3. Nadine Slingbacks ($160): If ballerina slippers had heels, this is what they would look like. These satin slingbacks are perfect from heel to bow-topped-toe.
4. Slater Sneakers ($250): Sneakers — to a WEDDING?!?! When they’re this blinged out, we’re all for it.
5. Elusion Leather D’Orsay Flats ($60): A sleek skimmer is always a good idea. They’re comfortable, classic and can be worn again and again.
6. Glittering Gold Heels ($120): These chunky, low-heeled beauties would make any feet look cute. We’re loving everything about this retro style.
7. Finton Heels ($110): These bootie-style pumps scream fall, from the straps to the covered toe to the crosshatch texture. Love!
8. Cayman Slippers ($68): Can’t decide between gold and silver? Fine, you can have both.
9. Gold Booties ($418): Umm, these are amazing. Unusual? Yes. But definitely amazing. The sleek and oh-so-cozy booties were handmade in Argentina and are undoubtedly one-of-a-kind.
10. XFactor Pump ($450): A glitzy, timeless heel is just what you need to cover your tootsies on your big day. Go ahead, wear ’em again.
11. Glitter Mary Jane Shoes ($845): Channel your inner Dorothy with these glittery mary janes. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home…
12. Luella T-Strap Ballet Flats ($150): Feminine meets edgy in these darling t-strap flats. We love the clash of gold texture with the satin dusty rose toe.
13. Fishnet Pumps ($895): Christian Louboutin knows how to make a sexy pump. Case in point, these gold fishnet pumps with the signature red soles.
14. Mercury Heels ($300): We’re diggin’ the chunky heels of these open-toed shoes, but what makes them extra fun is the lace-like print.
15. Lavendar Pumps ($245): Hello, lovely! This glittering pair has a gorgeous rhinestone brooch on top that makes them truly special.
16. Femme Flats ($100): Feel like a true ballet dancer with these gold flats. We could totally see these being paired with a dress that features a tulle midi skirt.
17. Tina Gold + Silver Sequin Pumps ($447): Be the true diva you always wanted to be with these sequin-clad stunners.
18. Glitter Finished Leather Pumps ($1,095): These may or may not be worth spending your rent money on, but they’re our new obsession. Swoon!
19. Bambina Flat ($295): A classic, stylish pair of flats is always an option. You can wear them over and over again, dress them up or dress them down.
20. Rose Gold Glittered Heels ($290): Rose gold heels would make a perfect accessory to your obviously stunning gown. Plus, this pair could be worn any season!
Which pair of shimmering gold shoes do you have your eye on? Let us know in the comments!
(Featured photo via InvitesWeddings)