Whether we’re talking weddings or birthdays (or un-birthdays, half-birthdays, Saturdays and summer weekends), we can always find a good reason to plan a celebration. And if in doubt when planning the party to end all parties, just go with gold. Classic, fun and perpetually on trend, gold manages to feel magical and elegant at once. If you’re a girl who needs to see it to believe it, well — case in point. To elevate your event, we’d like to humbly suggest 25 gold party supplies to buy or DIY.
1. Sparkle Party Crowns: Thinking about adding a little extra something to your party’s personality? These headband and pipe cleaner crowns can be whipped up in a matter of moments. (via Kelli Murray)
2. Modern Champagne Flutes ($60): Shimmering glasses with contemporary sophistication. These champagne flutes are just the way to get your party started.
3. Pendant Piñata ($118): Rumor has it that the only thing better than a piñata is a fancy piñata. We can’t help but agree. Now let’s get busy with that bat.
7. Gold Foil Table Numbers ($18): Pretty and conventional, these letterpress, gold-foiled cards are a simple and elegant way to help your guests find their seat. They’re especially perfect for wedding receptions and events on a larger scale.
8. Gold Photo Booth Backdrop: These days, a party doesn’t seem complete without a little photo booth action. Pair it with a set of fake mustaches, chalkboard signs and a huge cheesy grin. (via Brit + Co)
11. Gold Star Party Cups ($4): It could be coincidence, but we’re seeing an awful lot of stars in our search for good-looking party supplies. Bonus: These paper cups manage to be super cute and easy to clean up later.
13. Dinosaur Drink Stirrers ($17): We couldn’t resist–these dino drink stirrers are just too fun.
15. Gold Foil Coasters ($20): Keep counters safe from condensation and add another layer of lovely to your party with these pretty foil coasters. We love the delicate pattern and the luxurious weight of these heavy duty paper drink rests.
16. Edible Gold Glitter ($4): This isn’t our first edible glitter rodeo. But that doesn’t make this sparkly stuff any less wonderful. Dust it over cakes and donuts or use it to line the rim of your signature drinks for an eye-catching approach to your menu.
19. Gold Paper Straws ($4): Why have one paper straw option when you can have two? Especially when one of the choices is this bright chevron print?
21. Confetti ($5): It might not actually be a party unless there’s confetti involved. Fortunately, this gold colored collection fits the bill.
22. Confetti Dipped Balloons: First things first — balloons. They can help direct traffic, mark the correct location and look pretty, all while incorporating your chosen color palette. (via Studio DIY)
All right, spill. Which gold party supplies have you got your eye on? Tell us how you’ll make your party glow in the comments below.