25 Gold Party Supplies for Your Next Celebration
Whether we’re talking weddings or birthdays (or un-birthdays, half-birthdays, Saturdays and summer weekends), we can always find a good reason to plan a celebration. And if in doubt when planning the party to end all parties, just go with gold. Classic, fun and perpetually on trend, gold manages to feel magical and elegant at once. If you’re a girl who needs to see it to believe it, well — case in point. To elevate your event, we’d like to humbly suggest 25 gold party supplies to buy or DIY.
Thinking about adding a little extra something to your party’s personality? These headband and pipe cleaner crowns can be whipped up in a matter of moments. (via Kelli Murray)
2. Modern Champagne Flutes ($60): Shimmering glasses with contemporary sophistication. These champagne flutes are just the way to get your party started.
3. Pendant Piñata ($118): Rumor has it that the only thing better than a piñata is a fancy piñata. We can’t help but agree. Now let’s get busy with that bat.
paper straws come in a variety of colors… but right now we only have eyes for the gold option.
stars in our search for good-looking party supplies. Bonus: These paper cups manage to be super cute and easy to clean up later.
Break out the paint (and maybe even the glitter too) and DIY some candle holders that’ll really class up your party. (via Brit + Co)
13. Dinosaur Drink Stirrers ($17): We couldn’t resist–these dino drink stirrers are just too fun.
15. Gold Foil Coasters ($20): Keep counters safe from condensation and add another layer of lovely to your party with these pretty foil coasters. We love the delicate pattern and the luxurious weight of these heavy duty paper drink rests.
edible glitter rodeo. But that doesn’t make this sparkly stuff any less wonderful. Dust it over cakes and donuts or use it to line the rim of your signature drinks for an eye-catching approach to your menu.
cake… glittery gold cake toppers are almost as sweet as the icing on your confection itself.
19. Gold Paper Straws ($4): Why have one paper straw option when you can have two? Especially when one of the choices is this bright chevron print?
While we’ve got our eyes on the bar, let’s take a closer look at those adult beverages. Edible gold glitter FTW. (via Wedding Chicks)
21. Confetti ($5): It might not actually be a party unless there’s confetti involved. Fortunately, this gold colored collection fits the bill.
First things first — balloons. They can help direct traffic, mark the correct location and look pretty, all while incorporating your chosen color palette. (via Studio DIY)
These gilded beauties don’t have to hold just plants. The options are endless! (via Brit + Co)
No matter the occasion, sending your guests home with a sweet treat is always a good idea… especially when the gift is as glamorous as the event. (via 100 Layer Cake)