16 Gorgeous Fall-Inspired Tattoos
With the temperature dropping, we can’t help but feel the need to curl up with a good book (or a good book adaptation on Netflix), break out our coziest flannel and take photographs of *all* the leaves. If you’ve already taken a whole bunch of Instagram shots in the leaves, you’re probably feeling inspired — maybe you want to cook up pumpkin seeds, or maybe, just maybe, you’re considering a fall-inspired tattoo to celebrate the season. These gorgeous ideas will have you ready to add some adorably festive ink.
1. Acorns: There’s nothing corny about these acorns or the gemstone quality of the colors. If you live somewhere where the leaves don’t change (hello, Florida), this is a constant reminder of the beauty of nature. (via @botanicaltattoos)
2. Sleeping Fox:These gorgeous colors are sure to have you pinning all of Sasha Unisex’s stunning work, whether you want them as tattoos on your body or paintings in your bedroom. With this tat, no one can ask what the fox says, because he’s obviously sleeping. (via @sashaunisex)
7. Pumpkin Pie: For those obsessed with all things pumpkin spice and everything nice, this little piece of pie is so cute you won’t be able to get enough of it. Next stop? A PSL tattoo… (via @aceshightattooshop)
8. Pumpkin Spice:If your favorite part of fall is a PSL in your hand, this tattoo has your name on it. The teeny bats and pumpkins add some seasonal cheer to an already fully perfect fall canvas. (via @sorrymom_tattoos)
9. Kaleidoscope Colors: This little leaf packs a powerful punch. For everyone who grew up doing spin art and looking through kaleidoscopes, this brings all of your childhood favorites to life. (via @beccyrimmer)
11. Leafy Love:These little leaves will make your clavicle shine, but they’d look great anywhere on the body. You’ll fall in love with this tat that’s simple, sweet and super autumnal. (via @abbbb_____)
Which of these fall tattoos would you choose? Let us know in the comments below!