16 Gorgeous Fall-Inspired Tattoos
With the temperature dropping, we can’t help but feel the need to curl up with a good book (or a good book adaptation on Netflix), break out our coziest flannel and take photographs of *all* the leaves. If you’ve already taken a whole bunch of Instagram shots in the leaves, you’re probably feeling inspired — maybe you want to cook up pumpkin seeds, or maybe, just maybe, you’re considering a fall-inspired tattoo to celebrate the season. These gorgeous ideas will have you ready to add some adorably festive ink.
1. Acorns: There’s nothing corny about these acorns or the gemstone quality of the colors. If you live somewhere where the leaves don’t change (hello, Florida), this is a constant reminder of the beauty of nature. (via @botanicaltattoos)
2. Sleeping Fox: These gorgeous colors are sure to have you pinning all of Sasha Unisex’s stunning work, whether you want them as tattoos on your body or paintings in your bedroom. With this tat, no one can ask what the fox says, because he’s obviously sleeping. (via @sashaunisex)
7. Pumpkin Pie: For those obsessed with all things pumpkin spice and everything nice, this little piece of pie is so cute you won’t be able to get enough of it. Next stop? A PSL tattoo… (via @aceshightattooshop)
8. Pumpkin Spice: If your favorite part of fall is a PSL in your hand, this tattoo has your name on it. The teeny bats and pumpkins add some seasonal cheer to an already fully perfect fall canvas. (via @sorrymom_tattoos)
9. Kaleidoscope Colors: This little leaf packs a powerful punch. For everyone who grew up doing spin art and looking through kaleidoscopes, this brings all of your childhood favorites to life. (via @beccyrimmer)
11. Leafy Love: These little leaves will make your clavicle shine, but they’d look great anywhere on the body. You’ll fall in love with this tat that’s simple, sweet and super autumnal. (via @abbbb_____)
Which of these fall tattoos would you choose? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)