16 Floral DIYs That’ll Get You Pumped for Spring
Now that flowers are blooming and birds are chirping, you’re so ready to say buh-bye to that dreary winter season. To get a jump on the warmer months, we’ve rounded up easy floral-inspired DIYs to give your decor and wardrobe a fresh start. Scroll on for 16 projects to get you in the springtime mood.
1. DIY Floral Curtains: Looking for a relaxing weekend project? Queue up Netflix and get ready to binge while making these whimsical curtains. They not only make a fun DIY but will bring springtime cheer to any room. (via Design Love Fest)
2. DIY Mini Bouquets: Springtime calls for celebrations — from Mother’s Day to graduations to wedding season — which means there’s a party ’round every corner. DIY this adorable mini bouquet as a gift for the guest of honor or as a beautiful centerpiece to add the final touch to your next soiree. (via Oh Joy!)
3. Rose Cocktails With Floral Sprinkles: No new season is complete without a signature drink! Serve up this floral-infused beauty in glass bottles at your next get-together, and it’ll def become a new springtime staple. (via Sugar and Cloth)
5. DIY Faux Flower Coat: Who said flowers were just for centerpieces and bouquets? This rockin’ coat is sure to be the ultimate showstopper! Unless there’s a big sale on faux blooms happening RN, save money by grabbing the “filler” flowers at a dollar store, and invest in your must-haves at the craft store. (via Studio DIY)
6. DIY Flower Ice Cream Sundae: This no-cal ice cream treat will make a stunning centerpiece for any occasion this spring — especially if you’re hosting an ice cream social. All you need for this DIY are a dozen carnations, sundae glasses, and a little creative magic to put a fresh spin on a classic treat! (via The House The Lars Built)
7. DIY Floral Bike Basket: Pimp your ride for a music festival, ride in the park, or just to grab a few things from the grocery store. This dreamy floral addition will have all eyes on you. (via Lovely Indeed)
10. DIY Floating Flower Table Display: Bring the sunshine to any occasion this spring. All you need to recreate this floral sensation are small acrylic blocks (which you can reuse), gold rods, and fresh flowers. (via Sugar & Cloth)
11. DIY Floral Ice Cubes: Chill your wine with these charming floral ice cubes. Not only will they keep your signature beverage cold, but they’ll add an extra pop of color to your party decor. (via Sugar and Charm)
12. Floating Candle Floral Bucket: Set the mood and light your outdoor party space with silver buckets full of floating candles and bright flowers. Set them on the tables to illuminate your space and keep the party rolling long into the night. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
13. DIY Floral Balloon: Put a twist on the giant balloon trend by adding flower tassels. If your favorite flowers aren’t in season, use silk ones. Once you complete this gorgeous DIY, fill your event space with the balloons or put them near the photo booth as props! (via Afloral)
14. Rainbow Floral Wreath DIY: This wreath follows the same basic steps as the ampersand above. Hang it on your door to welcome guests with vivid colors, or use it as a centerpiece at your garden party. (via Lines Across)
15. DIY Floral Coasters: These are not your mama’s coasters — unless you’re gifting a set to her, of course. Use copper tape, glass tiles, and pressed flowers for a place to rest your cocktails. (via Brit + Co)
16. Printable Floral Embroidery DIY: Yes, printable embroidery sheets are a thing, and they’re about to change your life. These templates help guide you through your next embroidery project. Then hang the finished product on your gallery wall or use ’em to update a few throw pillows. (via Sarah Hearts)
Ready to add a few new ideas to your DIY vault? Follow us on Pinterest.