12 Ways to Rock Flowers in *Any* Wedding ‘Do
Flowers bring a special spark to anything, so incorporating them into your wedding ‘do seems like a no-brainer. Whether you’re planning on rocking a bohemian, vintage or even rocker look on your big day, a few buds and blooms in your hair can elevate your glam level. Flowers don’t discriminate, so long-haired and short-haired gals can join in the fun. Start focusing on your wedding vows, because we’ve already got the wedding hair covered. Scroll on for some wedding hair looks you can rock down the aisle.
1. Flower Crown Veil: It is a-okay to wear your locks loose on your wedding day. If a head full of curls is on your mind, then this is the ‘do you’ll want to try. Throw a flower piece on top of your veil and you’ll achieve a princess look. (via Paula O’Hara)
2. For Short Wavy Hair: No matter the length, there’s a way to rock petals in your tresses. This style keeps your neck bare, so summer brides can worry about something other than the heat! (via Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Small Flowers: We can tell a lot of work went into this hairdo, so we wouldn’t want to see it covered up. If you have an all-glam look but still want to add organic touches, small flowers will bring an extra spark without overpowering your ‘do. (via Jeff Brummett Visuals)
7. Pink Flower: Floral arrangements shouldn’t be limited to just your bouquet and your centerpieces. We totally admire the balance between the flowers and the delicate hints of lavender in this accessory. (via Rachel Pearlman Photography)
10. Updo: A wedding dress with all that detail deserves to be seen by every guest. Tuck your tresses up into an elegant updo and finish it off with a few tiny flowers that’ll stay put from the vows to the last dance. (via Charla Storey Photography)
Are you planning to style your wedding ‘do with flowers? Let us know in the comments below.