During the dog days of summer, nothing tastes better than a cool treat. Maybe boozy ice cream is your jam, or perhaps you prefer to mow down your weight in ice pops. Whatever the case may be, there’s a vegan dessert to match *any* summer-inspired sweets out there. Who needs dairy? These 15 frosty gems don’t!
1. Vegan Cotton Candy Ice Cream Cake: This five-layered stack is straight out of a fairy tale, thanks to its bright colors and ice cream filling. With medjool dates hidden in the cake mix, we’ll go ahead and chalk this up as healthy-ish. (via Feasting on Fruit)
4. Three-Ingredient Matcha Ice Cream: If you harbor a mad love for matcha, this easy three-ingredient ice cream will make you SCREAM. Not only is it vegan, but it’s Paleo too! (via What Great Grandma Ate)
5. Cherry Cola Coconut Slushie: Turn a childhood fave into a sweet adult treat with a naturally sweetened cherry coconut slushie. All you need is three ingredients and six minutes. (via With Food and Love)
6. Lemon Meringue Ice-Creams: Take the classic lemon meringue pie and turn it into jaw-dropping ice cream pops for a trendy and delicious spin. You even get to play with a blow torch! That’s hot. (via Wholesome Patisserie)
7. Galia Melon Bingsu With Coconut: This Korean dessert brings melon balls, non-dairy coconut ice cream, and toasted coconut flakes to your table for a treat that is refreshing AF. Impress your pals by serving it in a melon bowl. (via Honestly Yum)
10. Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches: Everyone loves an ice cream sandwich, and with this brilliant vegan and GF recipe, pretty much anyone can have one. (via Beaming Baker)
11. Chocolate, Blackberry, and Thyme Ice Cream Cake: This glorious grain-free cake brings sweet, fruity, and herbaceous together for a stellar dessert that’ll be spoken of for dayyyyyys. (via Nirvana Cakery)
13. Frozen Gluten Free and Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Pie: Made with less than 10 ingredients, this chilled PB pie will have peanut butter lovers salivating in no time. On top of being GF, there’s a Paleo option! (via A Saucy Kitchen)
For more chill summertime snacks, Follow us on Pinterest!