13 Strawberry Dessert Recipes to Welcome the Summer
From poolside cocktails to blueberry-filled breakfasts, summertime is FULL of fruity inspirations. But no matter how you shake it, coat it, or slice it, it’s tough to beat the sweetness and tartness of a strawberry. Plus, the bite-size berry can make friends with just about anything — from basil to bananas! These 13 sweet courses will have you dreaming about strawberries for dayyyyyys.
1. Lemonade Strawberry Icebox Pie: This sweet and tangy icebox pie brings strawberries and lemonade together for a no-bake dessert that is *perfect* for summer indulging. (via Julie’s Eats and Treats)
2. Strawberry Rhubarb Oat Crumble Bars: With a perfect fruit-to-crumble ratio, these sweet and delicious oat bars are the perfect dessert to bring to your next spring party or family picnic. (via Nourish and Fête)
3. Strawberry Scones With a Rosewater Glaze: Drizzled with a refreshing floral glaze, these flaky strawberry scones are the perfect treat for spring celebrations or a simple Sunday brunch. (via Sugar and Wine)
4. Cheesecake Ice Cream With Strawberries: If strawberry cheesecake is your jam, then you’ll want to cool off with this glorious ice cream. (It’s even topped with milled biscuits, you guys.) (via Mamina Jela)
5. Spring Strawberry Basil Schaum Torte: Fresh strawberries, crunchy pistachios, and basil chiffonade are nestled into a puffy meringue cloud for the prettiest and lightest summer dessert EVER. (via Healthfully Ever After)
6. Berries and Cream Cupcakes: Stuffed with a cream cheese filling, these bomb vanilla cupcakes are smothered with a silky berry buttercream and brought to perfection with a topping of fresh blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. (via The Cake Blog)
7. Strawberry Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars: Strawberries and chocolate have always been a great combo, but these tasty bars prove that the addition of salted caramel is a welcomed third wheel. (via Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen)
8. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Yogurt Parfait: With yogurt and crunchy granola clusters, this sweet and tart parfait is good enough for dessert, but nutritious enough for breakfast. Heck yes. (via The Wooden Skillet)
9. Strawberry Mint Tart: This magazine-worthy shortcrust pastry tart takes the cake. The pairing of fresh sliced strawberries and cooling mint isn’t just delicious — it’s also hella refreshing. (via Sisters Junction)
13. Strawberry Sponge Layer Cake With Strawberry Cream Frosting: This showpiece of a cake layers strawberry cake with strawberry frosting and fresh strawberries. So if you love strawberries… (via Mama Ía)
For more summer nosh, follow us on Pinterest!