25 Colorful Furniture Finds Under $100
Maybe you splurged and went all out on that summer vacation or maybe you’re saving for a brand new fall wardrobe — whatever the reason for that sudden burst of home decorating on a budget desire, we #canrelate. (To both the need to sprue and the need to save.) Whether you’re dreaming of a well-decorated dorm room or just feel like your living room could use some extra color, we’ve got you covered with 25 fabulous furniture finds that you won’t believe are all under $100!
1. Tripod Table ($60): We absolutely love these sleek neon color blocked tables. And for that price, you could put one in every room in the house!
2. Blue Morrison Chair ($80): This cool blue upholstered chair has a chic midcentury look and would make a stylish and comfortable addition to your living area.
3. Folding Bookcase ($81): Add some stylish storage to your living room or workspace with this polished walnut bookcase.
4. Juliet Headboard ($70): This vintage-inspired headboard has an elegant scroll design and a lightly distressed copper finish for a delicate bit of color in your bedroom.
5. Aluminum Accent Table ($100): Experiment with the metallic home decor trend without spending a ton of money.
6. Green Spindle Accent Table ($70): Add some majorly bold personality to your room with this smooth green round table.
7. Dip Dyed Stools ($58): This sturdy stool is hand-hewn leaving all the natural imperfections that we love about raw wood. The legs are then dipped in glossy citrine for a slightly modern edge. We love this look so much we’ve even made our own dipped chairs!
8. Caper Elliot Wingback Chair ($100): With a broad back, deep seat and rolled arms, this modern silhouette will add a dash of sophistication to your home and probably end up being your favorite reading chair.
9. Round Tray Top Metal Side Table ($50): The round tray top of this bright red accent table removes easily for serving drinks or snacks.
10. Pink Filing Cabinet ($85): If your goal is to get your home office more organized this fall, then you’ll want more storage. This adorable little cabinet comes in pastel colors and is equipped with wheels so you can rearrange your room as often as you want!
11. Geo Burst Side Table ($98): Instantly add a unique touch to the room with this open frame, bright blue table that keeps things light and casual.
12. Wooden Folding Chair ($50): The classic folding chair doesn’t have to be saved for outdoor parties or occasional events; this chair adds a fun pop of color to any room and we love the idea of using chairs as side tables!
14. Pacific Cube ($70): The possibilities are endless with this modern wooden table; pull up one for a side table, cluster two or more for a coffee table or stack four high for a storage tower.
15. Knitted Pouf ($80): The texture of this soft colorful pouf reminds us of a cozy warm sweater, but the color is all summer!
16. Vinyl Storage Table ($98): This retro little table would look amazing in an entryway with some flowers and a catch-all bowl, don’t you agree you hip kid, you?
17. Paris Dining Chair ($85): Simple yet sophisticated, these colorful Herman Miller lookalikes are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and the molded plastic seat and steel base make a durable and stylish statement.
18. Floral Garden Side Table ($89): With a ruffled, floral design, this coral table has a definite romantic feel to it.
19. Metal Stool ($69): Get the industrial look but in a way more fun color with these sturdy Tolix-like bar stools.
21. Scrolled Bistro Chair ($98): Enjoy a lovely iced coffee from your magenta, cafe-inspired metal scrolled chair or pair the chair with a table for a cute breakfast nook.
23. Round Bubblegum Table ($90): Liven up your decor with the fun, contemporary style of this compact, hot pink accent table.
24. Scroll Bistro Table ($89): You can almost hear “La Vie en Rose” playing through the windows as you sip your morning coffee at this pretty blue metal table.
25. Metal Rocking Chair ($99): Not just for your front porch, this vibrant rocking chair will add a playful touch to your living room.
How do you add extra bits of color to your rooms? Do you like to switch out your furniture or stick to old favorites? Let us know in the comments below!