10 Things to Buy From H&M’s Fall Home Line on a $150 Budget
When we need to furnish our living space with on-trend housewares without breaking the bank, we usually turn to the handful of stores we’ve been shopping at since our college dorm days. But ever since H&M launched e-commerce for US customers last summer and forever changed the way we nab our on-trend basics, the retail giant also got us rethinking our seasonal treks to IKEA.
With the introduction of an expansive online home category, H&M is now a one-stop e-shop for dressing up both you and your pad for less. And now that its fall collection has dropped on the website (and in super exclusive retail locations), we’re blowing our decor budget on its dreamy selection of ship-straight-to-you home goods. Featuring wares forged from glass and metal and a romantic color palette of textured grays and rich creams, we’re gunning on grabbing more than a few accent pieces for every room in our homes, and all for under $150. See what 10 items those funds can afford you at H&M below.
1. Cotton Tablecloth ($18): Add instant sophistication to your rustic kitchen table with this marble-patterned table cloth. Its swirling neutral tones make it the perfect canvas for a table setting full of pops of color.
4. Carafe Set ($13): Leave your water bottle in your gym bag and set this sleek carafe set on your bedside table. We love that you can stack it to de-clutter your space and make room for your other nightly necessities.
5. Twin Duvet Set ($35): You’re almost guaranteed to have sweet dreams tucked into a duvet set this beautiful!
7. Glass Vase ($10): This glass + metal vase is a wow-worthy centerpiece waiting to happen. Add a bouquet of fresh (or faux) blooms or take a less traditional route and drop in moss and air plants to make a DIY terrarium!
8. Dotted Shower Curtain ($20): Now your mirror isn’t the only thing to tell you who’s the fairest of them all ;)
Can you believe ALL of that cost less than $150? Have you bought any home goods from H&M? How do they hold up in your living space? Tell us about how you style your pad in the comments below.