36 Gifts for Men That Will Suit Every Type of Guy in Your Life
Whether you call him your dad, your dude, your bro or your bestie, the man in your life is gonna need a gift this holiday — that’s a no-brainer. But what’s not so much of one is what to get him. If shopping for him is a liiiittle tricker than scooping up gifts for mom or a cheap stocking stuffer for each member of your extended fam, we’re here to point you in the direction of some ooh- and aah-worthy gifts that have a guy’s seal of approval. Browse our gift ideas for men below — 36 stellar picks, as well as an entire collection in the B+C Shop, that are sure to hit the mark.
Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend
1. Polaroid 600 Camera + Film Set ($122): Gift your man this camera so you can become his muse. Shake it off for the camera, then all he’s gotta do to develop physical copies of those snaps is shake it like a Polaroid picture… because it *is* a Polaroid picture.
2. Sonos PLAY:5 ($499): Give the gift of neverending music at home with this WiFi streaming device, all controlled by a remote app on his phone. He’ll love it so much, and you for getting it for him, that he may just let you control the tunes every so often.
3. Cold Bruer ($80): If your other half is a cold brew coffee lover, then this is really the only gift you’ll need to get him. Immediately after unwrapping this simple-to-use brewer, we’re sure he’ll be dripping up his first batch instantly.
4. Trunk Club (Prices vary): Yeah, your man might not like to shop — online or IRL — but he still needs new clothes every so often. Set him up with this service and he’ll have a personal stylist picking out outfits for him with little to no effort on his end.
5. Crosley Cruiser Portable Record Player ($99): This record player is perfect for your music-loving man. Bonus perk: It makes for gorgeous home decor.
6. DITTO (Prices vary): Let your man be non-committal in one area of his life — his frames. Sign him up for this service and he’ll be rocking some new sunglasses and prescription lenses monthly.
7. Alfalfa Muscle Bath Soak ($15): Because, yes, your guy does enjoy a bath every so often.
8. Custom Leather-Wrapped Flask ($32): Upgrade his years-old on-the-go drinking accessory with a personalized adult bev holder this year.
9. Huawei Watch ($400): You could go mainstream and get your BF an Apple Watch, but why not go down the path less chosen with this stunning smart watch instead? Once he wraps this around his arm, his accessories will without a doubt rival your own.
Gift Ideas for Your Best (Boy)Friend
10. Wally Wallet Case for iPhone ($50): Minimize the number of things your fave dude has to carry around with this two-for-one present. See ya, old, tattered wallet.
11. Chromecast ($35): You know he cut ties with his cable company long ago, so wrap up this tiny device that packs the ultimate streaming punch to keep him up to date on all your must-watch shows this year.
13. NatureBox ($20): Help your BFF stay clear of all the unhealthy snacks at his office — and probably at home, too — with a subscription to this delicious monthly package.
14. Mantis Chair ($120): If your go-to guy loves the outdoors and camping, he’s gonna be obsessed with this ultra comfy and portable seat. Not into camping? They also make for ideal tailgating accessories ;)
15. Oh Snap Leather Journal ($24): Sick of moody Facebook updates? Tell your bestie to let all the feels flow in this sleek leather journal.
16. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($23): He may not admit it, but he’s gonna LOVE this Saturday (and Sunday) morning headache impeder.
17. Buckshot Rugged Bluetooth Speaker ($40): This grab-and-go speaker is gonna be his new best friend. Aside from you, of course ;)
18. Smartphone Projector ($27): Your bestie can switch up the location of his Netflix and chill nights with this fun DIY projector.
Gift Ideas for Your Brother
19. Spikeball ($56): Similar to volleyball, this game — perfect for the beach or a day at the park — is something your bro will LOVE bringing to all of his friend hangs.
20. Harry’s Shave Club Set ($15): A shaving gift set he’ll actually want and use. Seriously, he’ll be pumped to shave.
21. SKEYE Mini Drone With HD Camera ($99): Has your brother always been curious about drones? Now’s the chance to let him take one for a spin with this adorable (don’t describe it like that to him) mini, cutting-edge tech gadget.
22. Custom Emoji Print + Download ($75): Make a personalized print for his dorm room or new apartment that combines two of his favorite things: emoji + his fam.
23. Lifeproof Nuud Waterproof iPhone 6 Case ($90): You know your sib needs a way to protect his phone from the numerous drops that are bound to happen. But one that covers his tech in case of a sudden spill? That’s just the multi-tasking trinket he needs.
24. Mantry ($85): Step up your bro’s love of junk food by getting him a box overflowing with artisan edibles to ween him off bags of chips + candy.
25. Lumi Inkodye Photo Printing Kit ($39): Every sibling would love this gift, but we’re sure your brother would like it the most. Once he gets the hang of printing his own shirt designs with this kit, put in a request for a few tees of your own.
26. Photojojo Fisheye Lens ($20): Your bro is gonna love this magnetic lens. His Instagram snaps will be instantly upgraded, making all of his visuals look like he’s living in a bubble.
27. Maple Keyboard Tray ($99): This keyboard is ideal for keeping your li’l bro organized whether he works at home, in an office or at a public workspace.
Gift Ideas for Your Dad
28. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): Your fave chef can never have enough sauces to flavor his meat with.
29. Jawbone UP4 ($200): You know your dad has been curious about the wearable you’ve had around your wrist for the past year. Share the activity tracker insight with your father and start challenging him to beat your own personal goals.
30. Leeo Smart Alert ($99): Ever since you can remember, your father was breaking his back to check that the smoke detector was working. Gift him this smart device that tracks smoke, carbon monoxide, temperature and humidity levels in your home while also becoming a nightlight when day turns to night.
31. Whiskey Wedge ($18): Cheers at reunions will never be the same again. In all the right ways, of course.
32. Grilling Turner ($25): How many times has your father said that cooking is his stress reliever? Give him a statement piece he’s sure to show off more than a few times every week.
33. Happy Socks Barb Wire Men’s Gift Box ($45): If your dad’s style could use a little flair but he just won’t give up those chinos, a quirky sock set might just be a happy medium.
34. TrackR ($30): You probably inherited your bad habit of losing things from pops. Buy one of these keychain accessories so he’ll never misplace his keys again. And make sure you buy an extra for yourself while you’re at it ;)
35. State Lovin’ Wood Wall Art ($30): Present your old man with this present that covers all kinds of categories. This statement wall piece helps him decorate his wall while also showing off his home state pride and his love of woodworking.
36. Legacybox ($75): It’s time your parents got rid of all those boxes of old photos and home videos and convert them to 2015 technology with this super cool digital memory service. He’ll laugh, he’ll cry… and so will you.
What will you be gifting the guys in your life this year? Let us know in the comments.