17 Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes for Your Friendsgiving Table
Following a gluten-free diet can be difficult around the holidays. It’s hard to watch your friends and family enjoying pumpkin pie and other seasonal treats when you can’t partake. Luckily, there are hundreds of gluten-free Thanksgiving dessert recipes to try making on your own. With options from donuts to cookies to brownies and, of course, pumpkin pie, you’ll be thankful for a dessert you can enjoy worry-free.
7. No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake Mousse: Desserts in mason jars are *so* in right now. These individually portioned desserts are no-bake, too — which leaves room in your oven for another pie. (via Snixy Kitchen)
9. Apple Cider Donuts With Apple Cider Cardamom Glaze and Candied Pecans: Fall doesn’t get much more definitive than apple cider donuts. Make your own version for a hands-off and utensil-free dessert. (via Kitchen Tested)
10. Vegan Purple Sweet Potato Pie With Coconut Almond Crust: Beautiful purple sweet potatoes sit atop a crust made with nothing but healthy, good-for-you ingredients. You won’t miss the traditional crust one bit with this coconut almond alternative. (via The Endless Meal)
14. Maple Glazed Pumpkin Seed Clusters: Need a more casual dessert than traditional pie? This seedy recipe packs a nutritional punch with protein, fiber, healthy fats and zinc! In the morning, you can even top your yogurt with it and eat it for breakfast. (via Queen of My Kitchen)
16. Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Pudding: From start to finish, this impressive dessert takes only forty minutes, and only requires a few pantry ingredients you’re sure to have on hand. (via Radiant Rachels)
What gluten-free desserts will you be serving at your Thanksgiving this year? Let us know in the comments.