16 No-Bake Thanksgiving Desserts to Give Your Oven a Break
Whether your kitchen is equipped with a teeny 18-inch range or magnificent double ovens (can we come over??), somehow it always seems to be operating at capacity come the holidays. While some things are non-negotiable when it comes to getting a bit of heat, dessert doesn’t have to be one of them. This collection of 16 no-bake Thanksgiving treats will save the day, allowing you to serve up something sweet without breaking a sweat. From tasty cakes to pretty pies, you’ll love all the no-bake options available to choose from.
1. Pumpkin Tiramisu: For something that sounds and looks so fancy, tiramisu is actually a snap to prepare. We’re talking only fifteen minutes of prep (plus a few hours to chill). (via Dessert for Two)
3. Oreo Turkey Pops: This is a great dessert to get your guests involved in. Simply set up an activity station to kick off the festivities, and by the end of the night their turkeys will be ready to shake their tail feathers. (via Brit + Co)
4. Coconut-Pumpkin Chiffon Pie: The contrasting textures offered by a chewy coconut crust, silky pumpkin filling and fluffy whipped cream topping make for one decadent pie. (via Spicy Southern Kitchen)
9. Pumpkin Ice Cream Tart with Speculoos Crust: We totally recommend that you keep a few of these tarts in your freezer at all times. Simply pop them out of their molds and top with a spoonful of whipped cream and sprinkle of pecans as needed. (via Brit + Co)
14. White Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse with Spiked Whipped Cream: Ease your day-of holiday prep with this delish prepared-ahead mousse. (via Brit + Co)
15. Caramel Apple Pie Milkshakes (Vegan): By the time dessert rolls around, the last thing you may want to do is even more chewing. Go ahead and give your mandible a break with this sweet milkshake. (via Pickles + Honey)
Are you tempted to whip up any of these no-bake treats as a sweet end to your Thanksgiving feast? Which ones strike your fancy?