17 Graduation Gift Ideas for the Wanderluster
Graduation gift-giving season is here! If your girl is all about that #wanderlust, then you need to send her a present that inspires her to live her best post-grad life. With some travel essentials, storage solutions, and on-point accessories, she’ll be the queen of the train, plane, or automobile for her next adventure. Check out the 17 fly finds below and get ready to see them in action on *all* her feeds.
1. Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 ($280): Help her go old school with the brand-new instant film camera. The latest version delivers an artsy edge with 10 different filters and a brightness adjustment. After her voyage, she can DIY a scrapbook of all her memories.
2. Herschel Supply Co Eugene Wallet ($60): Travel docs are her key to the world, so keep ’em safely tucked away with a stylish wallet.
3. One Seed Eau De Parfum Travel Set ($52): Slip these all-natural perfumes into your bestie’s carry-on for a sweet post-flight pick-me-up.
4. FRENDS Taylor Rose Gold Headphones ($200): No long-haul flight is complete without a pair of headphones to tune out the world. These rose gold beauties will make all her jet-setting fly by.
5. CHARLES & KEITH Front Flap Backpack ($69): Gift your girl with a chic carry-on upgrade for exploration essentials.
6. W&P Design The Champagne Cocktail ($24): If she’s going around the world, she’s going to need an in-flight drink or two. Spice up her traditional airline drink with this nifty cocktail kit.
7. Paper Source Airplane Mode Sleep Mask ($15): Don’t let that on-the-go hustle and bustle keep your gal from getting her beauty sleep. This black faux-leather sleeping mask will help her kick back, relax, and put her mind on airplane mode.
8. Ted Baker Travel Lifestyle Organizer ($107): The interior of this pick opens to compartments for a phone, headphones, stationery, and other personal items. Basically, it’s your grad’s new adventure BFF.
9. Old Navy Clear Travel Case ($12): A lady can never have too many travel cases for little bottles of concealer and toothpaste. No matter where your grad is headed, she’ll appreciate this bonus carrier.
10. J.Crew Sam Sunglasses ($18): No globetrotting wardrobe is complete without a pair of rockin’ sunnies! This neutral acetate frame will look great with any jet-setter ensemble.
11. Alex & Ash Let’s See It All World Map ($150): Remind her of all the places she’s yet to explore with a fun world map. If you’re feeling creative, paint it or dress it up with stickers to make it pop.
12. Madewell The Transport Weekender ($298): Nobody wants to lug a giant suitcase when they’re just changing locales for the weekend.
13. Kate Spade New York Wash & Wear Lingerie Bag Set ($25): The adventurer in your life will adore these little wonders. The canvas pouches will keep clean and dirty clothes separated from takeoff to touchdown.
14. Taschen 36 Hours: Latin America & The Caribbean ($30): Every traveler extraordinaire needs a copy of The New York Times 36 Hours collection. It’s packed with 60 itineraries for trips to Latin America and Caribbean cities.
15. Crazy Haute Travel Pouch Set With Bon Voyage And Jewelry Logo ($36): Your favorite alumni can say goodbye to untangling accessories, thanks to these bags. Also, they’re pink and super cute — a win-win.
16. Ban.do The Getaway Passport Holder ($24): Friends don’t let friends head out on a wanderlust journey with a plain ol’ passport holder.
17. Astyll Carry-On ($125): With this faux marble baby in tow, she’ll never have to worry about lost luggage again.
Want more stellar gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.