There’s a brand new fashion and home collection to help Disney-junkies take their mouse-obsession on the road. Meet the Mickey Vacation Collection from lifestyle shop Box Lunch! The lineup is massive and spans apparel, housewares, and accessories, but we’ve narrowed it down to our eight fave picks. Check them out below!
1. Loungefly Mickey Mouse Patch Trunk Crossbody ($70): Whether you’re heading to Disney World or not, the luggage-inspired crossbody gives your essentials their happiest place on Earth.
2. Mickey Mouse Floral Windbreaker ($65): Summer chills meet their match with this floral Mickey windbreaker.
3. Loungefly Mickey Mouse Debossed Barrel Bag ($70): This faux-leather bag is not only emblazoned with a darling winking Mickey; it’s got abstract script lining hidden inside to boot.
4. Disney The Princess and the Frog Never Too Old Tank ($35): In case there was any doubt that you’re NEVER too old for Disney, this floral laser-cut strap tank makes that point clear once and for all.
5. Alice in Wonderland Kimono ($45): Pairing florals and fringe, this kimono is both naughty and nice, just like our fave Disney character of all time, Alice (who just so happened to inspire the garment).
6. Minnie Mouse Rose Gold Watch ($43): This rose gold watch with a leather wrist band is one part trend-setting, one part pure Minnie Mouse. (But, really, aren’t they one and the same?)
7. Minnie Mouse Tie-Front Blouse ($35): No, you’re not seeing spots — those are actually little Minnie Mouse icons covering this work-ready tie-front blouse.
8. Loungefly Denim Patch Backpack ($60): Hit up your next music fest in Disney-fied style, thanks to this denim backpack featuring patch cameos from Miss Minnie herself.
9. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Tri-Tone Necklace ($30): Show off your love for your RL Mickey or Minnie with this sweet tri-tone necklace with removable charms.
Which pieces are you fave? Cast your vote over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.