17 Halloween Accessories You Can Wear All Year Long
We love a good seasonal statement piece as much as anyone, but we’re also big fans of utilizing all of our accessories as much as we can. With Halloween right around the corner, we’ve been stockpiling all of our spooky-chic favorites. The best part? These pieces are totally versatile and appropriate to wear any time of the year.
1. Baby Vamp Ring Set ($195+): These dainty chompers aren’t just for October 31. Split the pair between you and a friend and rock these edgy midi rings all year long.
2. Star Ear Jacket Set ($5): Say hello to minimalist ear jackets that can be worn any time of the year. The crescent moons add a wonderfully witchy touch in October.
3. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flat ($495): It’s your favorite Halloween mascot in velvet flat form. We’re starting a cat flats club as we type!
4. Friendly Ghost Charm Necklace Duo ($25): These two adorable charms can be worn together or split between you and your ghoulish gal pal.
6. Tiny Skull Ring ($48): This little skull ring is a great way to add some edge to your jewelry collection, yet it’s simple enough for everyday wear.
7. Moon Hair Clip ($4): Here’s a celestial-inspired clip that can be added to a Halloween costume or just worn throughout the year for a laid back half-up look.
8. Flying Bat Ring ($150): You don’t have to wait until October to don this creepy critter ring. We’d rock this 14-karat gold midi ring year round.
9. Charlotte’s Web Stud ($340): Even if you’re scared of spiders (we totally don’t blame you), you can’t deny that these chic cobweb studs would be a welcome addition to your earring collection. No creepy crawlies included!
10. What a Crescent Surprise Necklace ($20): This eye-catching accessory works with a tank top and jeans or your witchiest little black dress.
11. Explorer’s Press Pins ($5 each): We’re all about expanding our pin collection, and we’d proudly display our love for the supernatural on our totes and denim jackets.
12. Under This Moon Personalized Necklace ($41): Wear your love for all things lunar with this customizable moon necklace. Simply send along the date you’d like to commemorate and your necklace will include the phase of the moon on that date, along with a personalized inscription on the back.
13. Moonlight Necklace ($58): Abalone is believed to increase strength in relationships — we love the look and meaning behind this special piece.
14. Kate Spade Cat’s Meow Watch ($195): Cats are always in style, but this black pavé watch with golden eyes make it a go-to accessory for Halloween and any other time of the year.
15. Sapphire Seer Necklace ($48): The evil eye is said to bring good luck to those who wear it, and bad luck to those who wish ill will upon others. If this isn’t applicable for every day of the year, then we don’t know what is.
16. Dr. Jekyll Onyx Bangle Bracelet ($60): This dark little bangle is versatile enough to stack with your other bracelets, or you could rock it alone.
17. Tiny Spider Studs ($170): We’re all a little afraid of those eight-legged creatures, but somehow these 14-karat cuties don’t seem to bother us. We’d wear them almost every day.
Which spooky accessory is your favorite? Share in the comments!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.