20 Verrry Punny Halloween Costumes to Rock This Year
As Halloween begins to loom nearer, we’re already thinking about what we’re going to dress up as this year. And guys, there are some really great options so far. You and your friends could go as the cast of Inside Out or maybe as the ladies from Orange Is the New Black. But if you’re looking for a costume that is going to get you all the LOLZ (or should we say hahas), you should definitely consider trying one of these hilariously punny costumes.
1. Animal Cookie: If this is baby’s first Halloween, use the opportunity for some serious punning! Have one parent dress as an animal, another as a cookie and dress up your baby as a super colorful animal cookie! For the full DIY, head over to this blogger’s site. (via A Joyful Riot)
3. Sixteen Candles: Head to the thrift store and pick out the most ’80s dress you can find. Then cover it with 16 moderately sized candles (or fake candles if you’re going to a Halloween bonfire). Snag this particular dress here.
14. Deviled Egg ($50): We’re all for the DIY costumes, but if you find yourself in a pinch, here’s one of the best buy-able options.
17. North West: If you’re a major Kimye fan, here’s a fun way to embrace the family. Make a giant compass necklace and place one celeb’s head on north and one on west and voila! Off to the party you go.
18. Breakfast In Bed: This couples’ costume is sure to get all the laughs at this year’s Halloween party. Have one person dress up like Will Ferrell and have the other throw on this easy pancake costume. (Photo via USA Today)
Did you dress up as a pun costume last year? Tell us what it was in the comments below.