Eating well can take a lot of time and effort. Cooking healthy recipes day in and day out can be pretty tiring, but that doesn’t mean you should give up on your goals to eat better. Don’t get us wrong — we LOVE healthy, homemade macro bowl recipes and Paleo-friendly recipes. But sometimes it helps to save time and energy… and that’s where healthy subscription services come in. These 10 subscription services not only deliver noms right to your door, but they also specialize in fresh, healthy eats.
1. Love With Food ($8/month): This convenient subscription offers a healthy selection of snacks delivered right to your door. This makes it PERFECT for those of us who love to cook our own food, but are in the market for pre-workout bites or midday snacks that we can feel good about. All the snacks in this box will be either organic or all-natural, and you can upgrade to a gluten-free box for an additional $12. (Photo via Forbes)
2. Urthbox ($13/month): Another snack subscription service, Urthbox delivers an array of healthy snacks, beverages and lifestyle items. You can get your box shipped every month, every three months or every six months, and can choose from gluten-free, vegan or diet box options. (Photo via Vegan.com)
3. Bestowed ($20/month): Boxes from Bestowed are curated by certified nutritionists, so you know you’re getting something SUPER healthy. In addition to healthy snacks (many of which are Paleo-friendly and gluten-free), you’ll also be treated to a variety of healthy lifestyle items. Think lotions, cleaning products and more.
4. Organic Girl ($36/box): This year, Organic Girl will be launching its brand-new subscription box featuring JUICES. That’s right — it’s a subscription box just for juice lovers. You can select one of three different options: the Pre-Workout Power Pack, the Refuel & Recover Pack or the Revive, Refresh, Reboot Pack. Each option comes dietician-recommended to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle, and contains a set of six organic juices.
5. Vegan Cuts ($19/month): In addition to their Vegan Beauty Box ($19/month), Vegan Cuts also offers a snack box stocked exclusively with plant-based treats. You’ll get AT LEAST 10 goodies per month (maybe more), and you can rest assured that everything is completely vegan.
6. Blue Apron ($10/meal): Arguably the most well-known of the meal subscription boxes, Blue Apron is half CSA, half pre-fab dinners. The company partners with local farmers whenever possible, bringing you seasonal produce from your area. The ingredients (and accompanying recipes) are delivered right to your door.
7. GreenChef ($10/meal): Certified organic and committed to sustainability, GreenChef is a dinner delivery service that lets you be flexible in your choices about how often and when to have your meals delivered. You can choose from all manner of dietary preferences, including gluten-free, vegan, Paleo, omnivore and family-style. (Photo via Groupon)
8. Purple Carrot ($11/meal): Purple Carrot is an ingredient delivery service. You’ll get fresh, healthy ingredients delivered to your door, accompanied by all the recipes you need to whip up delicious creations in your own kitchen. These meals are 100 percent plant-based (that is, vegan) too, so this box is perfect for herbivores. (Photo via Eat This, Not That)
9. Hello Fresh ($9/meal): Hello Fresh is another subscription service with top-notch ingredients. You can choose from the Classic Plan, the Veggie Plan (which entails only vegetarian fare) and the Family Plan. And — bonus — you choose exactly which day you’d like your ingredients delivered to your doorstep. (Photo via Box Subscriptions)
10. Sun Basket ($11/meal): Another subscription that promises fresh ingredients, Sun Basket offers weekly delivery. You can choose from gluten-free, Paleo and vegetarian options if you wish, and you can rest assured that everything will be USD-certified organic and non-GMO.
For more inspo for eating a fresh, healthy diet, follow us on Pinterest!