There’s nothing like a little snap, crackle and pop(pers) to get us in the holiday spirt. No, we’re not talking about bubbly. Today we’re focusing on a something that’s fun for all ages: Rice Krispies Treats. These 14 marshmallowy sweets got all dressed up for the season, so why not invite them along to your next gathering?
6. Peppermint Bark Rice Krispies Treats: Peppermint bark wasn’t just an afterthought here. With candy canes and chocolate cookies studding the marshmallowy mix, every bite features the trademark tingly flavor. (via Domesticate Me)
7. Easy Wreath Rice Krispies Treat: Simply freeform it or repurpose your baked donut pan into molds for perfectly shaped wreaths. Either way, these are super easy to make and even more fun to decorate. (via Food Family Finds)
10. Holiday Treats Rice Krispies Ornaments: It’s amazing how a roll in colored sugar and the addition of a gold-wrapped candy transform basic balls into festive ornaments in the blink of an eye. (via Mommy Savers)
11. Chocolate-Covered Rice Krispies Treats: Use whatever holiday sprinkles you have on hand to dress up these Rice Krispies petit fours for Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s Eve. (via Eating on a Dime)
12. Easy Rice Krispies Treat Christmas Trees: Practice your decorating skills on these 3D trees before you tackle any advanced architectural endeavors (read: the gingerbread house). (via It’s Always Autumn)
13. Big Rice Krispies Treat Snowballs: Between the Cocoa Krispies and dip in white chocolate, there’s no shortage of theobromine action here. The whole ‘mallow stuffed inside is a sweet surprise adding an extra layer of fun. (via Chocolate Moosey)
How do you dress up Rice Krispies Treats for the holiday season? Share your creations with us in the comments below!