If you’ve been with us since the beginning, you might remember our roundup of 5 Naughty Holiday Cocktails from last year. Well now it’s time for 12 more, because, here at Brit HQ, the more cocktails, the merrier! (P.S. If you have one too many cocktails over the holidays, be sure to keep our hair of the dog Kombucha Punch on hand.) Cheers!
1. Tequila Sunrise with Pomegranate Molasses: Ummm, pomegranate molasses? Amazing! After whipping up a batch of molasses, add sparkling water, orange slices, and patron. Yum. (via Fresh 4 Five)
2. Silent Night: We always love a drink that has a totally insane color, usually from Blue Curacao. This is definitely a beachy number (Malibu is involved) but made Christmas-y with a little creme de cacao. (via A Year of Cocktails)
3. Caffe di Alpi: One of the ingredients in this cocktail is a spoonful of honey! Love it. With coffee, bourbon, whipped cream, and nutmeg, how can you go wrong? (via Some Kitchen Stories)
4. Cranberry Pear Ginger Fizz: Rosemary, ginger beer, gin, and muddled cranberries and pears? Mmmmm! (via Brit + Co.)
5. Kahlua, Eggnog + Jameson: The name says it all. 3 ingredients topped with a sprinkle of nutmeg, and you’re good to go. (via Creative Culinary)
6. Pink Champagne Cocktails: A great cocktail for a brunch or lunchtime holiday bash, combine pink champagne with limoncello for this bit of loveliness. (via A Splash of Vanilla)
7. Hallelujah Cocktail: I spy a dish of layered holiday bark!! (via SLOSHED!)
8. Chai Hot Toddy: Chai gets a devilish upgrade in this new take on the hot toddy. (via Brit + Co.)
9. Apple Sparkler: Who knew hard cider could taste so good? Add raspberry juice, orange slices, and green sanding sugar. (via Inhabitat)
10. Cranberry Crush: This is all about bitters, orange ones, cranberry ones, and fresh ginger! (via Serious Eats)
11. Hot Buttered Rum: This hot boozy drink definitely doesn’t get as much play as its cousin, the hot toddy, but it’s easy and delicious, and a great use of that handle of rum you bought for no apparent reason. (via CHOW)
12. Aperol Gin Punch: How ’bout a nice Hawaiian punch?! Ok this isn’t really Hawaiian, but we’re loving all the fruit! (via Serious Eats)
What are your favorite boozy beverages for holiday parties? Share recipes and drink ideas with us in the comments below.