20 Recipes to Make Next-Level Rice Krispie Treats
We have no shame. There is no shortage of sweets around the pages of Brit + Co. Whether we are talking about ice cream sandwiches, wedding cake or breakfast, we’ve got you covered for sweet stuff. Today, we’re tackling a treat we haven’t really dived into yet. Those all-American treats… you know what we’re talking about… Rice Krispie Treats. Here are 20 fancy and delicious takes on the much-loved sweet.
1. Apple Pie Rice Krispie Treats: Rice Krispie treats and apple pie are two American favorites, and when you combine them together… well, we don’t even know what to say. This is heaven in one little bite-sized bar. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
13. Nutella Rice Krispie Balls: Krispie balls are that much quicker to devour. Brace yourself, you might be in for one of those “oops, I ate the whole plate of …” kind of days. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
17. Cake Batter Treats: This is the second cake batter Rice Krispie Treat on our list, and you won’t hear any complaints. The outcome is a little less sweet with the elimination of the white chocolate, so those who don’t like to indulge as much as others might find this recipe more enticing. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
19. Apple Oatmeal Rice Krispie Treats: There is oatmeal involved, making this treat somewhat less indulgent than the other offenders (we mean that in the best way possible). These are like little bite-sized apple pies in a Rice Krispie kind of way. (via Foodie Crush)
20. Divinely Rich Rice Krispie Treats: The title has probably already sent you to the store so you can start diving into these treats STAT. We might put them in the epic category. (via Butter with a Side of Bread)
Are you on your way to the store yet? Let us know what you think of this post in the comments below.