Warning! We Got 19 Tangy Hot Sauce Recipes in the House
While we were busy celebrating Sriracha Week, we noticed that people who like hot sauce really like hot sauce. As in, they carry it in their purse and slather it over anything and everything. If we pretty much just described your life, you should try out one of these 19 fiery recipes to make your own sauce! Then, carry it around in a glitzy bottle. You’ll be the talk of the spice-lovin’ community.
8. Portuguese Piri Piri Sauce: Fun fact of the day: While this sauce is known as piri piri in Portugal, the name originated from pili pili, which is Swahili for pepper pepper. Interesting. (via Leite’s Culinaria)
12. Chipotle Hot Sauce: Keep this away from your kiddos. While it may look like yummy melted chocolate, it’s actually chipotle hot sauce. But it’s still just as delicious as delicious chocolate sauce. (via CaliZona)
15. Roasted Pepita Hot Sauce: Tired of the one-dimensional flavor of store-bought hot sauce? That’s not a problem with this one. Nicole Pierce was on a mission to create a nutty and delicious hot sauce, and came up with this masterpiece. (via Arctic Garden Studio)
19. Hot Sauce Spiked Queso: Last but not least, one of our very own. This jazzed up Velveeta and Rotel creation is the perfect marriage of a couple things we love… queso and hot sauce! Match made in toasty tortilla chip heaven. (via Brit + Co.)
Which fiery and smokin’ hot sauce will you be carrying around? Let us know in the comments below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.