13 Ways to Rep Your Ice Cream Obsession
It’s National Ice Cream Month in this great country and Brit + Co Ice Cream Week in this great office. And we are taking full advantage (of both). We’re celebrating by making our own ice cream, trying some new and healthy ice cream alternatives, making a root beer float or two and getting decked out from head to toe, office to home with these sweet ice cream-inspired clothes and accessories.
1. Ice Cream Smile Tank ($24): We can’t help but smile (and lick our lips!) just thinking about wearing this happy tank.
5. Porcelain Sugar Cone ($18): Ice cream social, anyone? These porcelain cones certainly aren’t as sweet as a yummy waffle cone, but they’re definitely cute. We’d keep a couple on our desk to organize our stuff.
7. Melting Ice Cream Ring Holder ($35): Keep your jewelry safe on this adorably sweet ring holder.
8. Aeropostale Ice Cream Cone Earrings ($7): Sweeten up your outfit with these super cute, bubblegum pink ice cream cone earrings.
10. Ice Cream Cone Tie ($85): Here’s one for the guys. This is one ice cream they can spill down their shirt without us getting mad.
11. Soft Serve Pullover ($82): Nothing is better than the perfect vanilla soft serve dripping from a cone on a hot day — until the sun goes down and it gets chilly, then you can just cuddle up in this comfy pullover.
What’s your favorite ice cream accessory? How are you celebrating National Ice Cream Month? Share with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)